Special Forces Monday Night Out FT Apex/BP/MF

Control Pker

5xffnmF.gif

Special Forces Sets out with 15 later peaking 24 at our P2P Wilderness adventure. 

We did a quick mass to hit BP after finding them spamming at w318. We quickly found their location and hit them at lavas wrecking them. 

We then saw brigada running around in green hats and cleared some of them out as well. We also found some apex out there clearing them too. 

We later accepted a fight with misfits and began our fight at gap. in 5 seconds a green hat clan hit us after merking misfits which made a huge cluster occur. 

Later jaja hit the cluster with a load of mains and we left the wilderness.

Here's some food for thought about why misfits probably won't get any pkri's from sf again. 

rHwdtSw.png

b5127dff1c5a4ea92b61a0da60a5b44d.png

dd693cbaf801d5eea5aa8dfaf4fdbef6.png

c0821c015fc30bd4758ca035f2c5a333.png

e328b399f5d61b7467c9b82a344f21a7.png

9ce6e69d258f98dd27778830c943263b.png

BE0lPwG.png

was really fun except for the goddamn mains ruining everything

gz dudes

Wish you guys didnt have to lie about opts for action. Really pitful especially with this pm. 

[16:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> wanna defend west of gdz?
[16:40] <[M]Zee> wwe dont have much
[16:40] <[M]Zee> can u send me ss u got 20 ?
[16:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> sure?
[16:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> ingame or cc?
[16:41] <[sF]Control_Pker> my current cc
[16:42] <[M]Zee> ok

Misfits making sure we had less then you guys, sad asf. 
[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> we were at edge
[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> for like 20mins
[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> then i got tired
[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> i wasl ike fk it
[16:36] <[M]Zee> we're small now u dont need to mass
[16:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> yeah i just went into the wildy we've been just pking and ppl joining ts channel
[16:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> we started our trip with 15
[16:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> initially.

Misfits making sure we don't overmass but they go ahead and pull over 30. Nice. 

Wish you guys didnt have to lie about opts for action. Really pitful especially with this pm.

[16:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> wanna defend west of gdz?

[16:40] <[M]Zee> wwe dont have much

[16:40] <[M]Zee> can u send me ss u got 20 ?

[16:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> sure?

[16:40] <[sF]Control_Pker> ingame or cc?

[16:41] <[sF]Control_Pker> https://gyazo.com/a856f894beb718d07ba53e5b96a7c222

[16:41] <[sF]Control_Pker> my current cc

[16:42] <[M]Zee> ok

Misfits making sure we had less then you guys, sad asf.

[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> we were at edge

[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> for like 20mins

[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> then i got tired

[16:36] <[sF]Control_Pker> i wasl ike fk it

[16:36] <[M]Zee> we're small now u dont need to mass

[16:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> yeah i just went into the wildy we've been just pking and ppl joining ts channel

[16:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> we started our trip with 15

[16:37] <[sF]Control_Pker> initially.

Misfits making sure we don't overmass but they go ahead and pull over 30. Nice.

We always fight you down im not sure what you are trying to imply here. We defended as well after gaining 2-3 guys from what I recall. You gotta show all the logs bro lol

We always fight you down im not sure what you are trying to imply here. We defended as well after gaining 2-3 guys from what I recall. You gotta show all the logs bro lol

No you don't m8, we're not even your combats so when we do fight you "down opts" its actually fair. You brought a +10 to beat us. Smd. 

You defended and got smoked besides the crash by everyone. Then you re-massed over 30+ people to come hit us when you knew we had 24. Fuck off. 

The rest of the logs are irrelevant m8 but for next time you won't get any pkri's and you can find us and try to figure out how much we got, i aint going to let this brown sticky stuff happen like this again thats forsure. 

You're lucky to even be getting fights from us until we're maxed so its kinda bullbrown sticky stuff, but keep trying to be the glory hunters just proves you won't be able to take us on matched in pull in the near future. 

No you don't m8, we're not even your combats so when we do fight you "down opts" its actually fair. You brought a +10 to beat us. Smd.

You defended and got smoked besides the crash by everyone. Then you re-massed over 30+ people to come hit us when you knew we had 24. Fuck off.

The rest of the logs are irrelevant m8 but for next time you won't get any pkri's and you can find us and try to figure out how much we got, i aint going to let this brown sticky stuff happen like this again thats forsure.

You're lucky to even be getting fights from us until we're maxed so its kinda bullbrown sticky stuff, but keep trying to be the glory hunters just proves you won't be able to take us on matched in pull in the near future.

Uh ok lol