Misfits vs IR PKRI Down 10 + PX + red team

Zee

XLfECns.png

Once again today my scouting bees came up to me claiming that they've seen IR pking. So we massed up 24 later peaking 31 to fight IR. Sadly IR was ignoring my messages on Discord and on IRC so they decided to hit us while we were hopping even though they had roughly a +10 on us. That being said we sat somewhere and ended up giving them our loc even though they had much more than we did. As well phoenix aka burnt chicken did an appearance in IR capes ragging the bees, but that didn't affect, just shows how low your clan is. You're worse than lijpe cc lmfao

Pkvo4fl.png

We defended 26 hill with 24 and I gave IR our location to IR. A few minutes later I see +38 hopped to our world on the tracker so we potted up and got ready to fight down opts. IR hit us from the west of 26 hill, being outnumbered they took advantage and rushed on top of 26 hill. We pulled down south west to the pond holding a strong return spot. The fight kept going back and forth by CA and Corp and we managed to gain numbers and had 31 Misfits in CC. I'm pretty sure by that time IR had lost members, so we had the advantage and were pushing IR all over corp and got a full clear on them on top Corp. We hung out and they managed to do a mass return at CA so we rushed back and that resumed the fight. Moments later we pulled to Corp fighting off IR, PX and a singles team that were sniping us from singles but IR decided to pull to CA and teleport away from the fight. I guess they threw in the towel to early....

Nonetheless Good fight. Next time let's set up a fight instead of avoiding us!

5nEvfjj.png

Backwoods POV

myIyNvT.pnglZHMGFV.pngcAm8BQy.png

HKBSvDU.png4tSBroz.png712GFuH.png

We had 26 to your 24. We'll make sure to throw up random "down 10 np" spams on our next full clear too. Shame PX had to crash, but this was pretty one sided from our POV. Thanks for the fight.

Wasn't there but Ty for the fight dude. Did px crash again in rag or something? They always show up lol