COTM DECIDER: WHO WINS WHO LOSES?

Volcanomanlmao

Who should win COTM?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win CoTM?

• PX - Did not farm wins (fight the same clan 4-5x in a row)
    • UB - Farmed wins and lost fair and square to underdog clan PX.

welcome back, sadly i have to inform you that nothing has changed since our last conversation.

UB is still 0-4 in preps vs EOP and losing a rivalry to CD

LOL I mean usually you act fairly reasonable within your own limited beliefs that are sadly broccolied most of the time.....we had preps half a year ago and you are still proud of them

Maybe stick to prepping phoenix, they seem to be a good challenge for u guys meanwhile we 3-0 them without even trying

Not even you can defend CD at this point lul

LOL I mean usually you act fairly reasonable within your own limited beliefs that are sadly broccolied most of the time.....we had preps half a year ago and you are still proud of them

Maybe stick to prepping phoenix, they seem to be a good challenge for u guys meanwhile we 3-0 them without even trying

Not even you can defend CD at this point lul

Yeah 3-0ing a one month old clan led by bvg what an accomplishment woo hooo

Meanwhile youre losing preps to supremacy and apex. How about them apples?

we had preps half a year ago and you are still proud of them

im not proud of them because its not an accomplishment to beat your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

how can i talk about present preps if your clan keeps avoiding prepping EOP & FO?

all the fights you had in CLW vs EOP, were also lost to EOP, thats a simple fact

im not even gonna mention wilderness, because you have been relevant there for exactly 2 weeks throughout your entire 1 year existence

how many times are ub gonna need to spend with their multiple mods crying to slushpuppy to make a new cotm system every time they get a new one (that ub begged for) and end up getting smoked at their own game l00l

how about instead of whining on a runescape fan site you start rebuilding your island that was ravaged by multiple hurricanes