RAMPAGE SPITS ON EVERY BLUE CAPE CLAN ! OUTBURST/ASCENT/RISKTAKERS ! PANDA TAKE OVER !

Fat Boy

Bruhhhhhh you stay steady jerking off every clan for them to come ok in your cape ; your skins greasier than the chicken you sell... Ascent most active xlpc btw stay slumped rp

Bro I haven't seen Ascent in wild other than this weekend since 3 months ago when u closed for the 16th time

Open your eyes ; if you guys weren't busy sniping lpc pkri's youd catch us in 308 everyday

come prep us , its been 4 months .  stay hiding kid. ascent is trash. ill make another rank scam someone for gp and force your clan to close again. 

come prep us , its been 4 months . stay hiding kid. ascent is trash. ill make another rank scam someone for gp and force your clan to close again.

Bruh you and your minions don't care about bringing new people into clanking you actually try to claim the best in a bracket for beginners ; if you were worth my time is set up events but the truth is I don't care about yall. Rp is ded.. Your 2 slave clans are the only reason you can show your faces on the weekends

Bruh you and your minions don't care about bringing new people into clanking you actually try to claim the best in a bracket for beginners ; if you were worth my time is set up events but the truth is I don't care about yall. Rp is ded.. Your 2 slave clans are the only reason you can show your faces on the weekends

Waiting on next closing topic

Prep us

I'll even do a 55 cb cap, 25 min. When do u want it?

are you crazy ? we bringing new people into our clan everyday.  and we are the best. come prep us. i know you complain about combats so we will 55cap it. 

are you crazy ? we bringing new people into our clan everyday. and we are the best. come prep us. i know you complain about combats so we will 55cap it.

Yall don't get it eh ; were still under 50 cb ; I don't see any new people other than the clans you get to come pk in your capes..

@@Brad let me know when were same cb average as Rampage and we get that prep ill be more then happy to come back and help contribute to our prep record with them to 4-0!

Yall don't get it eh ; were still under 50 cb ; I don't see any new people other than the clans you get to come pk in your capes..

when did you 4-0 rampage ? proof

and lol bro yesterday the majority of your fall in was 50-53. stop lying to urself son. 

4-0 ascents prep record ; and I have the pics majority were under 50 cb. Quote if mad tho .

bro you've taken far too many addy arrows to the head wtf are you actually talking about lmao

When have you ever beat vio/rp in a prep?

post the pics let's see the proof wit yo dumbass