penix

@

Didn't you pull 20 something on last weekend tho ?

Haven't been in rd so i don't see any deal there with me tho, why most of ex - rage members left sup?....good pkers and callers even with good exp?...We are pulling round 50 and ending with same opts or more...haven't lost 1 opt during weekend trips till they call it bud ^

P.S How did Missfits clear our Sunday trips l0lll? We have in vids how they run and avoid us l00l.....teleing out and hiding even they have more opts, plus coming on every hit wee have 10000000000000 hours too late when fights over

Dead clan srsly...no wonder you licking Ub asses now...to have some back up, u need that ^

No, we just agree with UB, to be better, you gotta prep better clans as @ mentioned.

We have low pulls atm, no disputing that, we still hold our own though.

Rage left Sup over 1 disagreement, and mass joined you, even though they closed cause all ranks are inactive, yet they seem to be active enough in Rd remake.

I witnessed 2 fights on Sunday where Misfits cleared you

@@B-ryan, confirm please?

@

Guessing you struggle to understand English.

Re-read the logs.

Lemons asked us for a prep, and offered to pay. We took the offer.

He then offered to give us ops, we declined.

We pulled the min, 20, as it was after the trip and people got off to do there own thing.

We got paid half before and the other half after r1.

We threw r1 to get the payment and decided to take the 2-1. We won the 2nd round and Lemons, which you can see in the logs, offered us another 10m to throw the third round. We asked the members, they wasn't assed, so we let burak call and put like 3 music bots in. Which you can see in the video.

We made 40m, for a drop party, for a prep we didn't give a fuck about.

Cry about our clan all you want, your hype will die, just like your clan.

Sup hasn't closed, Rd has over 100 times. Give it a month and you'll die again.

Misfits kill your Sunday trips and UB will not kill your Saturday trips

Did not ask for ur life story u fucking moron, RD was always better than sup, I killed ur clan 2 years ago alongside @ @ so idk why you're talking and no misfits don't touch us in their 1 server, u just don't see what happens with ur constant 25-30 pull for the past 2 years lmfa0

@

Re-read the logs.

We pulled the min, 20, as it was after the trip and people got off to do there own thing.

We threw r1 to get the payment and decided to take the 2-1. We won the 2nd round and Lemons, which you can see in the logs, offered us another 10m to throw the third round. We asked the members, they wasn't assed, so we let burak call and put like 3 music bots in. Which you can see in the video.

its clear to see that somebody cares a little too much about www.runescape.com

ima assume ur foreign as fuck so ill make this real simple 4 u

if u want experience, keep prepping the best clan (ub) and dont pay brown sticky stuff clans for free wins to avoid us.

Same experience u got prepping Missfits in f2p and loosing to apex l0000000000000000000l, sit the fuck down downie lmfao....."best clan ub"

help i got alzheimer's for ur life story u fucking moron, RD was always better than sup, I killed ur clan 2 years ago alongside @ @ so idk why you're talking and no misfits don't touch us in their 1 server, u just don't see what happens with ur constant 25-30 pull for the past 2 years lmfa0

Didn't read

But can confirm that we got paid for a prep, just for you to have to prep UB and lose anyway.

@

Re-read the logs.

So then what happened yesterday?

So then what happened yesterday?

We got beat fair and square, which makes it 1-1 in preps.

i just went 10-0 in preps last week wbu?

Don't forget, they got beat by an xlpc

Which is worse?

Paying $30 for an online signature

or

Wasting 20 of your members time to throw a prep for $30

Those 20 members where able to make money from a huge drop party after, plus they had a good laugh listening to burak call.

So guessing the first option

No, we just agree with UB, to be better, you gotta prep better clans as @ mentioned.

We have low pulls atm, no disputing that, we still hold our own though.

Rage left Sup over 1 disagreement, and mass joined you, even though they closed cause all ranks are inactive, yet they seem to be active enough in Rd remake.

I witnessed 2 fights on Sunday where Misfits cleared you

@@B-ryan, confirm please?

Yep I can confirm. As a member of Px I can confirm that Misfits cleared us x5 and crashed 100% of our fights. Simple mathematics. & Lol why the kids mass leaving sup for px?

sup will remain open and rd remake will close

Not avoiding eop or foe would prob been 0-10 l0l ;) including that you beg Mf to throw a 3 preps for you in row? wuu2

awk af u suckin off a clan u arent in and tryna act like ur leaders didnt pay a clan to lose to em.

Where does it says something about loosing or winning? as you see in vids the all rounds were close as fuck and i tho even we not gonna make it, as you see we offered them opts coz u need 20 man pull for prep l0l, its not minis? We paid 4 prep not losing and now sup crying coz ex rage members left them for us prob? l000l brown sticky stuff clan

is english your first language? you seem totally incompetent about grammar or proper spelling. i apologize if its not.

anyways, back to the topic.

clans don't just "send over" opts for preps thats literally unheard of until this point(give me an example w/ evidence if I'm wrong).

But either way, it seems as if you guys paid a clan to lose to you, and if this website wants to be taken seriously and have any sort of integrity, I honestly believe both clans should be disqualified for future COTM titles for at least the next 2 months.

@

Re-read the logs.

not what happend btw, think ur the only one struggling right here.

Nice fucking paragraph btw, 9/10 didnt even read.

We litteraly had to pay u to prep us, we dont need no thrown rounds etc LOL.

We slammed the fuck outa you tuesday btw and ur gna get Some more dicking on thursday.... u ready hamster ass nigga? Seems like ur just stuck in a loop.

Gl pulling 30 on weekends while we steal ur members, ur prep wins, and Your dignity.

Reply if mad

ima assume ur foreign as fuck so ill make this real simple 4 u

if u want experience, keep prepping the best clan (ub) and dont pay brown sticky stuff clans for free wins to avoid us.

so ubs obviously going about it wrong since theyve avoided prepping eop and foe for the last 5 months l0l

sadly no competition when ur the best. why u avoiding mentioning ur prep record last month?

why have you been avoiding your own prep declarations for the last 2 months?

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36429-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-p2p-prep/

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36428-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-f2p-prep/