penix

haha shut the fuck up you're at the brink of extinction i'm killing your clan as we speak in every possible way i can manage to create inside my fantasy i know you're dreaming of dying to me every time u close ur eyes

Killing a clan without a pure josh 

? XD

@ imagine making topics and status' about ub cheating lololol

ya lol bro! we had to since ya'll we're doing a "prep" vs misfits

why sit around boosting preps lol isnt it better to prep everyone instead of a select clan? only reason eop prepped apex a lot was because unbreakable were afraid of their own declaration against eop lol... stop avoiding prepping eop lol u wake up at 4am for runescape u might as well make the most of it

so really what was your record last month tho?

They scared to prep us, we had to pay them to get them out of their comfort zone..

Yesterday nothing payed, just free smoke :)

u have a funny way of saying "i didnt wanna have to prep vs ub for cotm"

You paid a clan to lose to you, essentially rigging it & giving you points.

look at the screenshots, you offered to give them opts, just to get your points. lol

don't you agree that should be a disqualification ?

Where does it says something about loosing or winning? as you see in vids the all rounds were close as fuck and i tho even we not gonna make it, as you see we offered them opts coz u need 20 man pull for prep l0l, its not minis? We paid 4 prep not losing and now sup crying coz ex rage members left them for us prob? l000l brown sticky stuff clan

u have a funny way of saying "i didnt wanna have to prep vs ub for cotm"

Man when u gonna prep irl clans, really like eop or foe and stop att month open clan? Wheres ur balls?

Win or loose @COTM, we already prepping top clans for experience etc....you prepping missfits who doesnt even accept to prep US l0l as we gave them free smoke 3-0....easiest p2p prep i ever had tbh

@

Guessing you struggle to understand English.

Re-read the logs.

Lemons asked us for a prep, and offered to pay. We took the offer.

He then offered to give us ops, we declined.

We pulled the min, 20, as it was after the trip and people got off to do there own thing.

We got paid half before and the other half after r1.

We threw r1 to get the payment and decided to take the 2-1. We won the 2nd round and Lemons, which you can see in the logs, offered us another 10m to throw the third round. We asked the members, they wasn't assed, so we let burak call and put like 3 music bots in. Which you can see in the video.

We made 40m, for a drop party, for a prep we didn't give a fuck about.

Cry about our clan all you want, your hype will die, just like your clan.

Sup hasn't closed, Rd has over 100 times. Give it a month and you'll die again.

Misfits kill your Sunday trips and UB will not kill your Saturday trips

Man when u gonna prep irl clans, really like eop or foe and stop att month open clan? Wheres ur balls?

Win or loose @COTM, we already prepping top clans for experience etc....you prepping missfits who doesnt even accept to prep US l0l as we gave them free smoke 3-0....easiest p2p prep i ever had tbh

ima assume ur foreign as fuck so ill make this real simple 4 u

if u want experience, keep prepping the best clan (ub) and dont pay brown sticky stuff clans for free wins to avoid us.

@

Didn't you pull 20 something on last weekend tho ?

Haven't been in rd so i don't see any deal there with me tho, why most of ex - rage members left sup?....good pkers and callers even with good exp?...We are pulling round 50 and ending with same opts or more...haven't lost 1 opt during weekend trips till they call it bud ^

P.S How did Missfits clear our Sunday trips l0lll? We have in vids how they run and avoid us l00l.....teleing out and hiding even they have more opts, plus coming on every hit wee have 10000000000000 hours too late when fights over

Dead clan srsly...no wonder you licking Ub asses now...to have some back up, u need that ^