Unbiased Clan Rankings

Deep Thought

Not sure how new you are or whatever, but uB had 1 maybe 2 weekends where they pulled enough to fight Foe/EoP and compete for #1 wildy lol, and was due to other clans closing and giving them some opts.

Going from 65/70 pulls to 45s isn't pretty much staying the same lmfao

hahahah you actually think eop were competing for anything before their anni, clearly misinformed.

speaking of pulls when ur in cd  lmfao

Hey I can admit our pulls have slumped a lot, not the standard CD everyone is used to

We've been through a gutting by SV, had lot of members leave to EoP/Foe and we're still sticking around, majority of the clans would of closed having gone through what CD has, and they have done so in the past for lesser things lool

uB has relied on clans closing to stay alive, CD relies on strong will and determination

Hey I can admit our pulls have slumped a lot, not the standard CD everyone is used to

We've been through a gutting by SV, had lot of members leave to EoP/Foe and we're still sticking around, majority of the clans would of closed having gone through what CD has, and they have done so in the past for lesser things lool

uB has relied on clans closing to stay alive, CD relies on strong will and determination

I like some of CDs ranks but I would rather close than become what CD has become

I like some of CDs ranks but I would rather close than become what CD has become

Some leaderships like to close when the going gets tough, not us, we'll bounce back dw :)

Same with AAO, Sup, Fi, props to their strong mentality leadership not giving in

Some leaderships like to close when the going gets tough, not us, we'll bounce back dw :)

Same with AAO, Sup, Fi, props to their strong mentality leadership not giving in

They're not giving in but they're also not trying to improve. Those clans have been just "surviving" and that isn't fun. They should either work harder or give up.

lmao i remember when u try harded in tlp

u got booted for being a broccoli, just looking at your irl picture makes me justin beiber fat fuck lmao

stfu brown kid Sv closed for the 3rd time and you're a reject in every clan lmao