Savage Pk Trip FT Apex/Misfits/Randoms

Juicy

pretty sure i closed them last year, so wont be a problem to do the same thing again hehe

aswell look what i did to your clan, i made your leader cry on vid lmao stay ezz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MuMU_N4eG4&t=5s

Ty for amusing me love to trigger kids over a java pixeld based game. U prob live for this brown sticky stuff xd

Fun trip much more to come from #Savage

We own em and we bone em.

Hey hick pls change ur sig and name and for godsake never get drunk again on ts and reveal ur raper face u scared the brown sticky stuff out of our membs

ah yes i broke sf already again, was easy :D

Whatever makes you sleep at night broski

Hey hick pls change ur sig and name and for godsake never get drunk again on ts and reveal ur raper face u scared the brown sticky stuff out of our membs

Whatever makes you sleep at night broski

i agree SF Broken already, and we not even official open yet l0l0, stay being a slave for downy Control Pker l0l0l0l00l

i agree SF Broken already, and we not even official open yet l0l0, stay being a slave for downy Control Pker l0l0l0l00l

U already said that. Hard to come up with new things i guess. Lookin at ur LOL's i guess i triggerd u again. Think about your heart mate .

U already said that. Hard to come up with new things i guess. Lookin at ur LOL's i guess i triggerd u again. Think about your heart mate .

nothing else to say beside i killed SF once again, and made your leader cry irl over a game once again :D

ty for bumping my topic btw, reply if mad :P

Hahahahaah

yup bullied was ezz

nothing else to say beside i killed SF once again, and made your leader cry irl over a game once again :D

yup bullied was ezz

yup bullied was ezz

Foe struggled hard to beat us including a cape switch tactic, who do you think we are lmfao.

Foe struggled hard to beat us including a cape switch tactic, who do you think we are lmfao.

you are in a clan thats led by nox + dmk randoms, thats what you are indeed,

also foe bought that prep from apex, but u prob irrelevent so u wont know

:hehehe: