[REPLY] Help Sharkbrew

Kim

17 minutes ago, Spiral Tribe said:

When someone paste's a youtube link copied from an event aftermath of their own website, only a link appears.. When you copy the youtube link from youtube itself it works, can it be fixed? @slushpuppy @Lenin

http://www.misfits-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/6080-aftermathmonday-night-pk-ft-ir/

I just copied that directly and it worked

41 minutes ago, Spiral Tribe said:

When someone paste's a youtube link copied from an event aftermath of their own website, only a link appears.. When you copy the youtube link from youtube itself it works, can it be fixed? @slushpuppy @Lenin

It can't be the entire topic being pasted. From the looks of it, You have to paste the link individually when you do post the whole topic. 

4 hours ago, Spiral Tribe said:

Same with slush, mine worked too. What you can do is go to the link and press space or enter which should auto-format it.

13 minutes ago, Satans said:

Um so CD has no Ambassador to reply to clan declarations, I said I would do it, sent screenshots of vouches from ranks, what to do now? @Lenin, @slushpuppy

@Kim and @Andy have been no help whatsoever in PM

@slushpuppy

He is only an elite member in his clan. He shows that he has vouches from his rank team to be an ambassador. 

@slushpuppy, @Kim

None of the ranks above me care enough about Sharkbrew, hence they have no problem with me dealing with declarations etc., my clan is fine with me being Ambassador, but Sharkbrew staff isn't?? That shouldn't be how it works lol, the clan should be able to choose and put forward the Ambassador of their choosing. 

@Kim, u just handed it onto someone else, u didn't help at all and ignored PM when I asked who from CD had Ambassador rank on Sb account so I could poke them on ts, so yeah you were no help at all in trying to sort it out

17 minutes ago, Satans said:

@slushpuppy, @Kim

None of the ranks above me care enough about Sharkbrew, hence they have no problem with me dealing with declarations etc., my clan is fine with me being Ambassador, but Sharkbrew staff isn't?? That shouldn't be how it works lol, the clan should be able to choose and put forward the Ambassador of their choosing. 

@Kim, u just handed it onto someone else, u didn't help at all and ignored PM when I asked who from CD had Ambassador rank on Sb account so I could poke them on ts, so yeah you were no help at all in trying to sort it out

Because, Its not my system to decide ultimately when it comes to cases like these. I can provide guidance for it but other that, nothing further. From what I know, Nobody has amb from CD. Its @Andy to ultimately decide this.  

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

Because, Its not my system to decide ultimately when it comes to cases like these. I can provide guidance for it but other that, nothing further. From what I know, Nobody has amb from CD. Its @Andy to ultimately decide this.  

Okay fair enough, my bad I thought u did. So what are we gunna do guys? Ultimately more action and active engagement from clans using the forums is the goal yes? I'm trying to help out 

4 hours ago, Satans said:

And yeah @Andy didn't seem to care too much either, just saying it's not our issue if CD leaders don't care about Sharkbrew, no help at all for a fix when I'm offering the easiest one

10/10 mediator and hr skills broo

~The issue is CD ambassadors not willing to take the amb? If they are not willing to take it, CD won't get ambassadors. We're not having someone with the inability to talk about the direction of the clan to be amb

Just because you get an answer you might not agree with, doesn't mean we're giving no help.

You're an elite member, which means you are not a rank. 

Some issues I have; Clan x declares on CD, elite member with ambassador decides to accept said prep. No rank within CD actually accepts prep, resulting in CD never turning up. You said yourself "our leaders don't care about sharkbrew..." We have actual ranks in this position for a reason.

15 minutes ago, Andy said:

Just because you get an answer you might not agree with, doesn't mean we're giving no help.

You're an elite member, which means you are not a rank. 

Some issues I have; Clan x declares on CD, elite member with ambassador decides to accept said prep. No rank within CD actually accepts prep, resulting in CD never turning up. You said yourself "our leaders don't care about sharkbrew..." We have actual ranks in this position for a reason.

As I already said to @Kim, any actions taken as ambassador I'm consulting with ranks beforehand, I'm 1 person, you can strip me easily if I do any cowboy brown sticky stuff lol

20 hours ago, F2p2007 said:

So, couple things:

• Can't react with report button in the way
  • Can't see what status people replied to (Every notification can be several statuses)

5daad393b96bbecd3c39096a90824dd1.gif

a490e74f3dc0513ca8be90dbcb63547c.png

Fixed the first. Where is the second one? is it the notifcations icon?