Fatality P2P Sunday - Smoking Clans FT. GWAS

Elve

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Elve said:

You mean bullied like everytime you tried to call on TS and got told to shutup and that you were a highschool dropout?

tell me more.

Tell me more about how you begged slushpuppy to let sv back on sharkbrew like the fucking beta that you are LMFAO 

also btw im in my 3rd year of uni studying pre-med (will be making more than both your parents combined 2 years out of college) meanwhile u slave yourself away for fatality while doing nothing with your life LMFAO.

Also tell me about how EoP closed sv in 4 weeks and it was so fucking easy LMFAOOOOOoo dont ever quote me again rat. 

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

Tell me more about how you begged slushpuppy to let sv back on sharkbrew like the fucking beta that you are LMFAO 

also btw im in my 3rd year of uni studying pre-med (will be making more than both your parents combined 2 years out of college) meanwhile u slave yourself away for fatality while doing nothing with your life LMFAO.

Also tell me about how EoP closed sv in 4 weeks and it was so fucking easy LMFAOOOOOoo dont ever quote me again rat. 

Speaking of rats...

you look like one, weird you chirped me mocking your own species.

1 minute ago, Elve said:

Speaking of rats...

you look like one, weird you chirped me mocking your own species.

Funny how you ignored everything i just said but let me just remind you that you got bullied out of eop and then i closed your clan 4 weeks later. I win again rat lmfao. 

Just now, JoJo said:

Funny how you ignored everything i just said but let me just remind you that you got bullied out of eop and then i closed your clan 4 weeks later. I win again rat lmfao. 

The thing about rats is they always take the bait.

Just like you, they are only after cheese and shortly after get slammed in the trap.

Just now, Elve said:

The thing about rats is they always take the bait.

Just like you, they are only after cheese and shortly after get slammed in the trap.

Funny thing about the word slammed is that SV got slammed into closure after 4 weeks by EoP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Just now, JoJo said:

Funny thing about the word slammed is that SV got slammed into closure after 4 weeks by EoP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Believe it or not rats are actually pretty smart.

You seem not to be gifted. You were probably inbred.

1 minute ago, Elve said:

Believe it or not rats are actually pretty smart.

You seem not to be gifted. You were probably inbred.

laW74jq.png

"Former" sv HC because sv got bullied into closure by EoP wuu2 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Just now, JoJo said:

laW74jq.png

"Former" sv HC because sv got bullied into closure by EoP wuu2 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

Without companionship rats tend to become lonely and depressed.  

Seems like you dont have any companionship.

Just now, Elve said:

Without companionship rats tend to become lonely and depressed.  

Seems like you dont have any companionship.

Seems like you're still getting baited by me and SV got closed by EoP in 4 weeks LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw why is your voice so high? like why the actual fuck do u sound like that LOL

Just now, JoJo said:

Seems like you're still getting baited by me and SV got closed by EoP in 4 weeks LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw why is your voice so high? like why the actual fuck do u sound like that LOL

Although very curious animals, rats are also shy, and prefer to run away than confront a potential threat.

Isn't this where you run away and hide?

1 hour ago, Elve said:

Although very curious animals, rats are also shy, and prefer to run away than confront a potential threat.

Isn't this where you run away and hide?

Nope, still here, but SV isnt because i closed them in 4 weeks LMFAOOOOOOO