Fatality P2P Sunday - Smoking Clans FT. GWAS

Elve

image.png.3f925ec2b058926f01a715536bc15706.png

Today Fatality set out with 35 Green Goblins later peaking at 42 for our Sunday P2P Trip.

z6DDR91.png

Fatality vs Apex & Misfits

We started of our trip waiting for clans to go into multi. The first two clans to step up were Apex and Misfits. We heard they were about to fight at Dwarfs so we positioned ourselves accordingly. We logged in, and quickly jumped on top of them clumping numerous members from singles. The fight consisted for several more minutes with Fatality members getting nothing but kills. After more clans crashed we decided to dip with our loot and get a quick bank.

Fatality vs Special Forces & Clan World.

We setup a fight with Special Forces and defended in Falador. We waited for Special Forces to rush and as they did we got the advantage right from the start with an amazing spread. After a couple minutes Misfits decided to come from the far East, So we quickly banked and waited to go back. At this time EVERY clan decided to hit up Falador. We quickly re rushed and as we did we found Intense Redemption north. We began to fight them and having a number advantage they pulled far north by the anvil. We relocated east on a hill as we received word of Eruption of Pures logging in south of us. As they logged in we began barraging south and got them in a huge clump. With EOP having several more members we decided to bank and left. We came back a couple minutes later and found two clans fighting on the hill. We stayed west of falador by the statue, killing returners and stragglers. We heard Phoenix was logging in right beside us, We began fighting and pulled north as we did we caught PX in a huge clump. They began teleporting out and dying and we cleared up the rest and went to bank.

G2cpcv3.png

Fatality vs Special Forces FT. Misfits

After world war 3 we took a chance while clans were banking and regrouping to fight Special Forces like originally planned. We defended at Al Kharid. SF rushed from the east. We began fighting and quickly due to the number advantage we were in the clear lead. After some time Misfits rushed from the north and we pulled far west behind the bank in singles ready to gwas anyone who came near, a couple brain dead bee's decided to come behind the bank and were quickly extinguished and raided.

Fatality vs Special Forces FT. Misfits

Quickly banking we setup another fight with Special Forces at CA. We defended and they rushed from the north. As the previous 3 fights went we took control early. We continued smashing them until Misfits crashed again. Not backing down due to the number disadvantage we continued the fight and eventually caught MF in a 3x3x3 Clump. Our members we howling on discord and several MF members dipped or died. We dipped having lost barely any members.

84kJ6g5.png

Fatality vs Eruption of Pures FT. Misfits.

After Minutes of clans not being in the wilderness or not stepping into multi. We heard Eruption of Pures & Misfits were fighting near corp/boneyard. We rushed from north of boneyard and began sniping anyone we could. After a couple KO's and a quick driveby. MF was completely cleared and only EOP was left. We fought for a couple minutes and than dipped out and ended our trip on a positive note.

Video's

Picture's

1547c1c2cc71c7f4649b309af0d1c888.png

acee801fd00ed59883a19028f9b35121.png

0aca6f275dfab9ff39942b51bab5db86.png

9bab9017bb16a2057a116ab2c44ce9bf.png

x4QCa2q.jpg

x4QCa2q.jpg

92df960802e52b52ec5042a0f4affadc.png

3c65ddc8df252b75a81965e2336c9970.png

qL2ysli.png

N52GWZO.png

tOiFh16.png

VN6c7FA.png

B7NIBk3.png

RYocpW1.png

mpIvZAU.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

Better tread carefully buddy, remember what happened when sv tried bringing doxing into it? Their clans dead now lol I'm sure you don't want fi to follow (although idk how your clan can be more dead than you are already)

I remember when eop pulled 8 to a saturday trip under cronics leadership.

good times.

25 minutes ago, Elve said:

I remember when eop pulled 8 to a saturday trip under cronics leadership.

good times.

I remember when you got bullied out of eop because nobody liked you and  SV closed for the 7th time a few months back LOL only this time it took us 4 weeks to close ur brown sticky stuff clan 

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

I remember when you got bullied out of eop because nobody liked you and  SV closed for the 7th time a few months back LOL only this time it took us 4 weeks to close ur brown sticky stuff clan 

You mean those two weeks i spied for every clan? and recruited former sv members back?

and nick still begged me to join back and stay?

yeah me 2.

Just now, Elve said:

You mean those two weeks i spied for every clan? and recruited former sv members back?

and nick still begged me to join back and stay?

yeah me 2.

ye the same 2 weeks u got bullied on ts every day because nobody liked you and then 4 weeks later we closed your clan LOL speak tf up please 

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

ye the same 2 weeks u got bullied on ts every day because nobody liked you and then 4 weeks later we closed your clan LOL speak tf up please 

You mean bullied like everytime you tried to call on TS and got told to shutup and that you were a highschool dropout?

tell me more.