Eruption of Pures Saturday: Absolutely slaughtering Breakable & FO in a 2v1 for two hours

rot rock nigga

Gj boys, so far I have a few observations about yesterdays trip.

1.) Fo still posts losing topics.

2.) Breakable teamed with one of their biggest rivals on their own anni and still lost, bahahaha.

3.) Whoever that @Break kid is on these forums is a legit loser hahaha, suspend me btw idc buddy.

4.) EoP is still #1 clan of all time.

That's all.

8 hours ago, DULL said:

damn you lost to lvl 3's gz gz

lost? you ran to single like 14 times lol. Reminds me of cd tactics when they're getting piped, & look @ them now

It figures though, as many of them as you had with you yesterday, must of been a tbr call to retreat to singles

5 minutes ago, Colby said:

lost? you ran to single like 14 times lol. Reminds me of cd tactics when they're getting piped, & look @ them now

It figures though, as many of them as you had with you yesterday, must of been a tbr call to retreat to singles

hey thanks for bumping our winners pov

pls do come again

33 minutes ago, Colby said:

we hit your allies in singles 25x and came right back to clear u 19 other times 

EZ

1 hour ago, Colby said:

That was us chasing fo into singles every single time tbcfh lmao

6 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

did and saw ~6 mains out of 98 people, is that why breakable + fo lost ~140 vs95 vs eop? 6 mains? cant even prove that they are eops btw 

also pretty ironic coming from an sv reject lmfao, stay brown sticky stuff

oh 6 which we can see, dumbass others stand dd or u can't see it new bundle of twigs lmao

2 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

prove it lmao

nothing to prove, everyone knows your clans quality is brown sticky stuff, 3 months ago eop were crying about clan wars action

srs i give u +3 this time and 5 mains u can bring in clan wars, since ur quality is bad these days lmaoooooooo