Accept PREP or nawwww ? CD vs OP . OP MOST UNDERRATED CLAN VS MOTHER CD

Fat Boy

0f9e2421abfa6c4a789ba9d91645ee33.gif

@originalz has officially stated CD is going to smoke Overpowered in a prep , well then slave pick a date.

449ff290bd2a0eb97e4300acf848cb94.png

RULES FOR A XLPC PREP

65 Combat cap

Prayer disabled

1 Defence

No cape switching during fights

30 VS 30 minimum

NO EXCEPTIONS.

NO INVITES.

I Will let the 3 stooges @Dillon Howlett @originalz @TBR pick the date and time during the month of January .

Goodluck ! 

@TakamuraYui @Koldkilla97 @V Z A X Q @Luciel @Lucian @N uts ack you think they gunna pull up ? lmfao 

WNntCNb.png

declined. You deserve no prep until you come past fog, and stop crashing CD fights and claiming wins then maybe ill think about it. I Love how you think you some god coming up to CD with this act tryna ask for a prep whatchu think this is kid ATL? LMFAO

3 minutes ago, TBR said:

RULES FOR A XLPC PREP

65 Combat cap

:lol:

It's Obvious you want to use your level 65's while we're still 50's but I guess thats what weak clans do. Stay brown sticky stuff mate, stay brown sticky stuff.

Thats why they should prep fs instead ?! :P 

1 hour ago, TBR said:

RULES FOR A XLPC PREP

65 Combat cap

:lol:

It's Obvious you want to use your level 65's while we're still 50's but I guess thats what weak clans do. Stay brown sticky stuff mate, stay brown sticky stuff.

oh thats what your scared of ?  lol 60 cb cap then please ? 

2 hours ago, originalz said:

declined. You deserve no prep until you come past fog, and stop crashing CD fights and claiming wins then maybe ill think about it. I Love how you think you some god coming up to CD with this act tryna ask for a prep whatchu think this is kid ATL? LMFAO

nah kid dont ever say your gunna smoke another clan in a prep if your not going to prep the clan. you cauliflower dog. thank you for confirming that you a bch made kid.  bye bv/cd/rop/envy dog.

Just now, RyanTheG said:

nah kid dont ever say your gunna smoke another clan in a prep if your not going to prep the clan. you cauliflower dog. thank you for confirming that you a bch made kid.  bye bv/cd/rop/envy dog.

oh and "OB" dog since you been to all their preps vs us lmfao.