Doom Unofficial Pk Trip | Ft OB, BT, W308

Halp

Mg9x8iK.png

Doom massed up 25 demons later peaking 30, we had a few nice fights with Outburst and then after every xLPC ended we went to world 308 and cleared everything up. Maintained 30 throughout the pk trip.

S0fIsls.png

Thank you to all the clans that gave us fights today :D

0lYeWmt.png

Ronald POV

0P0Hawy.gif

1 minute ago, Broxxx said:

only time I ever lose is when i'm down opts, your clan won't prep us cry more 

We will prep u anytime ... LOL how many times u declined bitch?? Kiss the ring and bow for the king LOOL LMFAO THAT WHAT U TELL UR MEMBER TO BRAIN WASH THEM .. FS WONT PREP US HAHAHAHAHA we will prep you anytime u want if u can pull mate..

Just now, Fs Blood said:

We will prep u anytime ... LOL how many times u declined bitch?? Kiss the ring and bow for the king LOOL LMFAO THAT WHAT U TELL UR MEMBER TO BRAIN WASH THEM .. FS WONT PREP US HAHAHAHAHA we will prep you anytime u want if u can pull mate..

seems like your rank team doesn't tell you very much @aysix where's the prep buddy

Just now, Broxxx said:

seems like your rank team doesn't tell you very much @aysix where's the prep buddy

LOL u wanna prep us on weekends ? U declined all our midweek preps but on weekends u wanted to prep us when we had 50 pigs and u had like 22 people? U seriously want us to sit half our members and drop all the action in wildy to clear ur ass?  Pick any midweek day for the prep mate i mean if u can pull 30 sureee why nott!! 

26 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Gz doom !! Ob looked easy as fuck man i see u perfected them like everyone lately ... @Broxxx how does it feel to loose to every clan .. even to bt

We fought Doom 21v29 and got it to 20v20 before being crashed by Bt?? Then 29v19 and they had 25 left when/where did we get perfected? Are we watching the same vid here? @Fs Blood

Ty for action Doom

3 hours ago, K0ed said:

We fought Doom 21v29 and got it to 20v20 before being crashed by Bt?? Then 29v19 and they had 25 left when/where did we get perfected? Are we watching the same vid here? @Fs Blood

Ty for action Doom

Thank you for the fights lots of respect for fighting down nearly 10 

6 hours ago, originalz said:

nice action but I think you should really come out earlier. You seem to always be the last clan that goes out and thats when most clans end.

We'll try most of us have never been in this scene still trying to figure it out ;D