Rest in Peace FOPEX 1/6/2018

Phebz

Just now, pkeru said:

just close already brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

Pretty sure you got removed from EOP and now slave for OB? 

EoP ranks/members reopened FS for fun and OB now on the brink of closure, and you wanna pipe up? LOL

are you a cauliflower braindead moron, I left brown sticky stuff eop when I figure you morons use tanks. you brain dead lmfaoooooooooooo, we make fs kiss our feet. lmaoooooooooooo you clueless af. I was in ob first before eop you dumbasssss I joinded eop because of ryan ya moron

1 minute ago, pkeru said:

are you a cauliflower braindead moron, I left brown sticky stuff eop when I figure you morons use tanks. you brain dead lmfaoooooooooooo, we make fs kiss our feet. lmaoooooooooooo you clueless af. I was in ob first before eop you dumbasssss I joinded eop because of ryan ya moron

You're so triggered l0l 

Got rejected by EoP just to join a clan that's going to get killed by a baby pure version of EoP LOL

19 minutes ago, Phebz said:

Pretty sure you got removed from EOP and now slave for OB? 

EoP ranks/members reopened FS for fun and OB now on the brink of closure, and you wanna pipe up? LOL

''Eop ranks/members reopened FS for fun'' L000L seems like youre taking that FS reopening seriously L0L0 . The flames and topics in SB L00L

56 minutes ago, Mithril said:

''Eop ranks/members reopened FS for fun'' L000L seems like youre taking that FS reopening seriously L0L0 . The flames and topics in SB L00L

it's just banter mate don't catch feelings

1 hour ago, pkeru said:

I'm closing eop and fs. shut your fucking mouth you weren't spoken to my slave

lmfao ironic, paki calling someone else a slave lmfao ur in ob and probably fom, uve never seeen a victory even if it hit u on ur overgrown hairline l000l

2 hours ago, Mithril said:

stop crying just cos a fearless who werent open and were pking for fun slumped ur clan to 30 man pulls doesnt mean u should cry lol just imagine how it wouldve been if an open fearless attacked ur clan from the start, youd be closed slave l00l