XLPC's as 2 Server Clans?

XLPC Warlord

XLPC's as 2 Server Clans?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see XLPC's (65cb cap) be a 2 server bracket, similar to LPC?

• Sure, that'd be interesting.
    • No, you tomato.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'd like to know where you got your information from considering I was a rank from said clan and the cap wasn't raised due to "p2p" the cap was also 75 before doom even came to lpc. It did a lot of positive things for the community it opened up multiple new clans (Misfits great example) and managed to make a reset of all pure clans to our new thriving scene sadly some of the clans closed because they couldn't compete but it opened room for newer clans who are still here today doing well. In hpc some clans were barely pulling 30 now everyone can at least pull 40 with multiple clans pulling 50-70 easily instead of only 2. 

Nobody cares if you were a rank. Big cryer over runescape clan. The cap was 70 combat before Doom opened up. It did nothing positive. People did P2P fridays for about 6 weeks before it died off and people were left with P2P stats, nothing to do with them and a broken combat cap. Misfits did not open because of the cap, they were already an open-cc P2P team along with DMK and Clan-X and some other team. The LPC scene wasn't the reason for HPC's moving down. Several clans were petitioned a broccolied amount of times behind the scenes to do this and the current LPC scene at the time was simply the closest combat cap to where they wanted to move to. Multiple clans are still only pulling 15-20 and EoP has been uncontested for 6+ months with nobody other than fo to hunt. It's only been very recently that any other clan has been able to pull 65+ and compete with them, while since mid-April 2017 clans were steady pulling the same numbers as HPC (30-40). I don't know where you get your information from, but just because you were a rank in some shit clan doesn't mean you know jack-diddly about a damn thing lol.

@Tannie can confirm.

54 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

Thus why a p2p event would be fun every now and then

So you want people to destroy the combat cap, ruin their xlpc accounts and spend all this time questing so they can do some p2p events every now and then?

Na dude, fuck off already. Your clan sat at ditch on level 45s for the longest time and now that you finally trained to ~60cb with the rest of the xLPCs you want to raise the cap? Please find the nearest cliff and imagine what I'd tell you to do next.

18 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Nobody cares if you were a rank. Big cryer over runescape clan. The cap was 70 combat before Doom opened up. It did nothing positive. People did P2P fridays for about 6 weeks before it died off and people were left with P2P stats, nothing to do with them and a broken combat cap. Misfits did not open because of the cap, they were already an open-cc P2P team along with DMK and Clan-X and some other team. The LPC scene wasn't the reason for HPC's moving down. Several clans were petitioned a broccolied amount of times behind the scenes to do this and the current LPC scene at the time was simply the closest combat cap to where they wanted to move to. Multiple clans are still only pulling 15-20 and EoP has been uncontested for 6+ months with nobody other than fo to hunt. It's only been very recently that any other clan has been able to pull 65+ and compete with them, while since mid-April 2017 clans were steady pulling the same numbers as HPC (30-40). I don't know where you get your information from, but just because you were a rank in some shit clan doesn't mean you know jack-diddly about a damn thing lol.

@Tannie can confirm.

i dont know what you guys are talking about. BUT.

The current LPC scene was made by Invictus, Fearless, Misfits And Terror.

The CAP was also 70. When Fs beat Vanquish, Terror and that clan which Sam and @holydreams lead, i forgot name. Invictus was unable to take part because they capped themself at 75.

Doom reopening brought a new light to HPC slumps like CD, UB, etc. which couldnt compete against the mains that EOP had.

18 hours ago, XLPC Warlord said:

I mean that would ruin a lot of border 65cap accounts that we already use. But there are a lot of pures that have 60cb w/o overs and 50 att would only bump them to 63cb realistically. Just a thot

I like the idea, but in reality I just don't think you could make this change without a + 5 in the cb bracket

4 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

So you want people to destroy the combat cap, ruin their xlpc accounts and spend all this time questing so they can do some p2p events every now and then?

Na dude, fuck off already. Your clan sat at ditch on level 45s for the longest time and now that you finally trained to ~60cb with the rest of the xLPCs you want to raise the cap? Please find the nearest cliff and imagine what I'd tell you to do next.

Not sure why your panties are in a bunch little boy. It is cute remembering how I acted when I was 3 years old and didn't get my favorite type of candy from the store. Pure comedy. 

10 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

Not sure why your panties are in a bunch little boy. It is cute remembering how I acted when I was 3 years old and didn't get my favorite type of candy from the store. Pure comedy. 

You're not sure why? After quoting and replying to me three times now lol? You should get a refund on your public school education.

1 minute ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You're not sure why? After quoting and replying to me three times now lol? You should get a refund on your public school education.

It's kind of what got me this high paying job straight out of College... But i mean, you continue to live with your parents and do whatever you're doing idk.

22 hours ago, XLPC Warlord said:

Edit: I see it is the LPC kids h8'n on the XLPC scene ay.

only reason why you see that is because the leaders/ranks of these xlpc's are retards, not to mention that the clans in this scene don't last over a month