XLPC's as 2 Server Clans?

XLPC Warlord

XLPC's as 2 Server Clans?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see XLPC's (65cb cap) be a 2 server bracket, similar to LPC?

• Sure, that'd be interesting.
    • No, you tomato.

26 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

704.jpg

Are words too hard for you? IV started doing P2P and raised the cap from 65>70. They continued doing P2P and training combat levels and then Doom started doing the same. The xlpc combat cap raised once more from 70>75. Shortly later people started doing P2P Fridays and then nothing. That was it. The cap was raised 10 levels and people weren't doing P2P midweeks, they were doing F2P. It did nothing positive for the xlpc community.

Nah imo. Keep it 65cb cap, 40 attack, 1 pray accounts or 44 pray if you want to sacrifice damage for more tanking abilities but then make your account bad for clw

I think xlpc is perfect atm and shouldn't change, otherwise risk ruining it again

Wouldn't mean to say xlpcs couldn't have fun p2p events for a laugh tho

3 hours ago, Satans said:

Nah imo. Keep it 65cb cap, 40 attack, 1 pray accounts or 44 pray if you want to sacrifice damage for more tanking abilities but then make your account bad for clw

I think xlpc is perfect atm and shouldn't change, otherwise risk ruining it again

Wouldn't mean to say xlpcs couldn't have fun p2p events for a laugh tho

10 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Are words too hard for you? IV started doing P2P and raised the cap from 65>70. They continued doing P2P and training combat levels and then Doom started doing the same. The xlpc combat cap raised once more from 70>75. Shortly later people started doing P2P Fridays and then nothing. That was it. The cap was raised 10 levels and people weren't doing P2P midweeks, they were doing F2P. It did nothing positive for the xlpc community.

I'd like to know where you got your information from considering I was a rank from said clan and the cap wasn't raised due to "p2p" the cap was also 75 before doom even came to lpc. It did a lot of positive things for the community it opened up multiple new clans (Misfits great example) and managed to make a reset of all pure clans to our new thriving scene sadly some of the clans closed because they couldn't compete but it opened room for newer clans who are still here today doing well. In hpc some clans were barely pulling 30 now everyone can at least pull 40 with multiple clans pulling 50-70 easily instead of only 2.