Fearless Sunday Ravish Outburst FT. OP/CD/D/BV

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today Fearless massed up 50 Pigs, later peaking at 55+ Pigs for another trip. We had another action packed Sunday fighting all clans and even fighting down opts thank you to all the clans who came out for some action. Outburst ty for trying to snipe our fights even tho we won brown sticky stuff snipe team.

VfbzWV6.png

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Reborn POV

@Ramie POV

P9Me1dN.png

OztocaI.pnghRreEj5.pngd9f286a4d0a2146233fa819da22285d7.png7ed4a7a1aaba11b5e82b7121a17c62ce.png71f903eb08ac2e200a4e3c474a0676b8.pngJH4QaiF.pngXvQDn0W.pngrn5Ocm0.pngkd8GKBd.png

qkrH7qH.pngSi8H6oV.pngrcDUL1e.png5axZYQw.pnguqur9ed.png93mW1Yx.png

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

rip @Broxxx @Warbow @pkeru @Fudog all you had to do was publicly apologize for trying to start brown sticky stuff with eop, it was that simple. Now you're pulling 20s and another one of your clans are being closed by them l0l

I wasn't even on. It's called a job you scrub. Lmao. Still brown sticky stuff. You may outpull because of another clan you piggy back losers butt you're quality is horrible. Btw. You don't even count as xlpc. Nice tanks lmfao. You morons are just losers in my eyes. Might as well quit your jobs love with your grandma live off the government like your scrub leader is. Lmfao. Losersssss

13 minutes ago, pkeru said:

I wasn't even on. It's called a job you scrub. Lmao. Still brown sticky stuff. You may outpull because of another clan you piggy back losers butt you're quality is horrible. Btw. You don't even count as xlpc. Nice tanks lmfao. You morons are just losers in my eyes. Might as well quit your jobs love with your grandma live off the government like your scrub leader is. Lmfao. Losersssss

I don't like to expose people but, you actually live of welfare and have a brown sticky stuffty job and you are 30 and still playing this virtual paint game from 1999.