Fullout of the year

puppyslush

Which server?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which server?

3 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

what preps, cause i havent seen any? your clan is literally bottom tier & couldnt even pull enough members for that event to be considered as a prep.

Pretty sure EOP is like 47-4 in "preps" vs SUP 

OT: F2P fullout would be easy for EOP.. P2P could go either way, but considering the current state of both clans, i'd say that FO would lose that too.

Supremacy will glady 30v30 min F2P prep if you really think you have the better core ;p

5 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Supremacy will glady 30v30 min F2P prep if you really think you have the better core ;p

30v30? i pulled 55 to prep aao man what makes you think i'm sitting 25 people for a clan that's losing a 2v1 rivalry to ir lol

edit: 

you can't even pull 30 lol look how bad this warring is you legit single piled from start to finish wow amazing 

edit2: your member vidding needs a cheat client show him which guy your caller is hitting that a strong core man..own ass

5 minutes ago, DULL said:

30v30? i pulled 55 to prep aao man what makes you think i'm sitting 25 people for a clan that's losing a 2v1 rivalry to ir lol

edit: 

you can't even pull 30 lol look how bad this warring is you legit single piled from start to finish wow amazing 

edit2: your member vidding needs a cheat client show him which guy your caller is hitting that a strong core man..own ass

If you think our warring is so bad lets set something up so you can prove your better than us. I just wanna prep bro lol.

1 minute ago, DULL said:

Yes i do? Get your member base active? 30v30 min? me sitting 25 people for you? dream big man

Dream big? Bro dreaming big isn't going to magically double my clans size so I can pull 55 to a prep l00l. We just talking in circles here so imma end it but if you ever decide you wanna sit 25 kids query me for a prep we're always down.

4 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Dream big? Bro dreaming big isn't going to magically double my clans size so I can pull 55 to a prep l00l. We just talking in circles here so imma end it but if you ever decide you wanna sit 25 kids query me for a prep we're always down.

hmmm yes lovely thank you for your time

I don't recognize Clan Wars as a place of skill, anyone can buy $150 worth of gear and claim #1.

You risk literally nothing in a safe zone mini game, come risk some +1's at GDZ in a return fight and see how long you last.

[Spoiler Alert] We will break you in 15 minutes as we do every weekend. 

3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Perfect. Make it happen @EOP @FOE

They would never accept it because they'd never be able to pull 100 without inviting people from other clans like their last fullout. They've been struggling to pull and keep 50 ingame/in teamspeak for the last 3 months now, every single weekend.

Either way my clan & I don't play this for the thrill of safezone minigames. I only login to kill people in the wild. If they've got the cajones to attempt to out-return the kings then we'd gladly accept.

We all know this isn't going to happen because Foe could regain a lot of momentum if they'd win a clan wars fullout, so therefore Eop won't accept this. Instead they're saying that it should be in the wilderness. Everybody knows a fullout isn't going to happen in the wilderness in this current era, so let's forget about that. You don't like the fact that the community voted for Foe as the #1 clan wars clan? Feel free to declare a fullout on them to take their clan wars title and let's drop the 'propaganda' :);)! Clan wars is as 'fair' and 'clean' as it'll ever get, nobody wants to get crashed and sniped by mains during a wilderness fullout. You don't want a fullout in clan wars? All fair and square, but you're leaving a strong message behind. Kinda weird though, because I have a feeling this could be Eop's first fullout win if they'd accept or declare on Foe in clan wars.

1 hour ago, DULL said:

edit: 

u need to stop brother every1 knows clan wars is eops weak side, u wont connvince any1 and not even ur members that eop is good at matched fights

5 minutes ago, Sandra said:

We all know this isn't going to happen because Foe could regain a lot of momentum if they'd win a clan wars fullout, so therefore Eop won't accept this. Instead they're saying that it should be in the wilderness. Everybody knows a fullout isn't going to happen in the wilderness in this current era, so let's forget about that. You don't like the fact that the community voted for Foe as the #1 clan wars clan? Feel free to declare a fullout on them to take their clan wars title and let's drop the 'propaganda' :);)!  Clan wars is the only way in this current era to get a semi fair and clean fullout, nobody wants to get crashed and sniped by mains during a wilderness fullout.. Weird, because I have a feeling this could be Eop's first fullout win if they'd accept or declare on Foe in clan wars.

The community didn't vote fo #1. Try reading slush's award thread where he said he basically deleted all the eop/aao votes lmao. Go pk on your level 30s with your mith scimitars and oak shortbows on some other forum.

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

You expect me to pull 90% of my ML to a prep? cmon bro be realistic lol. I'd do 30 min with those rules tho.

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

bb569b7159.png&key=81ff93f46a3a1bdc5496a

8 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

The community didn't vote fo #1. Try reading slush's award thread where he said he basically deleted all the eop/aao votes lmao.

The community did, Eop didn't, Eop voted for Eop/AAO ;)! Don't like it? Declare a fullout on Foe in Clan wars :)!  

4 minutes ago, Sandra said:

The community did, Eop didn't, Eop voted for Eop/AAO ;)! Don't like it? Declare a fullout on Foe in Clan wars :)!  

Again, you should go and re-read his topic. The people that could be bothered to vote for these crap awards voted for their own clans. Again, he deleted ALL of eop's votes, therefore leaving only fo members votes, who voted for their own clan, because they were lesser.

His flawed logic was also exposed by another eop member on his own topic as well.

Do some homework before you start being cringe.

3 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

yes I too would decline a CWA fight because I cannot trust the mechanical ability of my members without a large numbers advantage or unclearable mains to boost cape counter 

Ah, yes.. EoP really is ahead in prep wins vs breakable clan and a fresh apex nmz recruit did kyp you in the middle of a trip.