Fullout of the year

puppyslush

Which server?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which server?

44 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Hahaha! You're so funny, you're only proving my point :)! Here's a free tip: you should ask Goop about the hard time Eop endured during the rise of Epidemic. And I doubt Eop's mains would've been a match for Forsaken :P

Have a nice day :)!   

i struggle to keep it together every time u start talkin dirty

17 minutes ago, holydreams said:

Lmao if you count a 2v2 then I’ve beaten every clan like 7 times LMFAO

you never lose full outs btw, but you lost lmfa000000000 not with that leadership l00000000000l

Lol sharkbrew awards, who honestly cares because just like the wilderness/weekend trips all clans are going to be against EoP because there is a 100% chance we slumped or killed their clan. I just find it hilarious how butthurt half of this community is because they lost a rivalry to EoP on a big juicy game of runescape. I also find it hilarious that this topic was made to try and spike the activity on these deadass forums. Last but not least, I find it hilarious people voted for supremacy as a clan with the best core when the hobgoblins in the wilderness are capable of pulling more than their poor excuse of a pking/warring team.

1 hour ago, Old said:

Lol sharkbrew awards, who honestly cares because just like the wilderness/weekend trips all clans are going to be against EoP because there is a 100% chance we slumped or killed their clan. I just find it hilarious how butthurt half of this community is because they lost a rivalry to EoP on a big juicy game of runescape. I also find it hilarious that this topic was made to try and spike the activity on these deadass forums. Last but not least, I find it hilarious people voted for supremacy as a clan with the best core when the hobgoblins in the wilderness are capable of pulling more than their poor excuse of a pking/warring team.

Based on this topic I'd say there are quite a few Eop members and ranks who seem to care about the award Foe got.. now that Sharkbrew offers a solution it's all of a sudden a 'joke' and it's okay to 'troll' and tell everybody you'll only have a fullout in the wilderness (which won't happen, everybody knows this for obvious reasons). You either care and declare on Foe for a CWA fullout to take their award or you don't care and move on doing your own thing (which doesn't seem to be the case right now :huh:).