who are u rooting for in rivalry?

Martin Tyler

18 minutes ago, Sharkbrewwarrior said:

staying open doesnt make ur clan good though, everyone could join a legacy clan and then pipe up but thats just too easy

rage was pulling sub 30s before some clan closed into them (forgot which one) and made them somewhat relevant for a month or two (not to mention it was only in F2P server), so you shouldnt pipe up lol

try competing with the top legacy clans and hold #1 in both servers for longer than a week & then talk lilguy

3 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

rage was pulling sub 30s before some clan closed into them (forgot which one) and made them somewhat relevant for a month or two (not to mention it was only in F2P server), so you shouldnt pipe up lol

try competing with the top legacy clans and hold #1 in both servers for longer than a week & then talk lilguy

u have misunderstood me, i am not piping up, im just saying rage was #1 f2p for a while so u cant say they werent good. 

why u guys so salty so fast, jezus christ 

3 hours ago, Sharkbrewwarrior said:

u have misunderstood me, i am not piping up, im just saying rage was #1 f2p for a while so u cant say they werent good. 

why u guys so salty so fast, jezus christ 

Rage was not #1 F2P for any period of time lol. I have multiple POV's of Rage being killed spanning from xlpc, mpc, hpc and down to lpc again until closure. Now I'm killing @Niblet's new clan Destiny lmao.

7 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Rage was not #1 F2P for any period of time lol. I have multiple POV's of Rage being killed spanning from xlpc, mpc, hpc and down to lpc again until closure. Now I'm killing @Niblet's new clan Destiny lmao.

ur clan survives solely off of eop. want me to push for an xlpc trip time change? Be careful buddy you don't want to see your clan in the gutter little piggy

10 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Nope, was busy irl and couldn't make it to the 7est unscheduled prep. They avoider prep requests. Want to schedule one with me instead? 40v40 min? Is your ml even that big?

u lost to outburst and they don't even have a caller l0l

3 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

your clan has had absolutely terrible quality the last few years. The only decent matched run you had was when a fucking tree hanger was your leader and u beat foe like twice and ub like twice. u aint brown sticky stuff lil nigga

Just now, Niblet said:

ur clan survives solely off of eop. want me to push for an xlpc trip time change? Be careful buddy you don't want to see your clan in the gutter little piggy

Do it. You really think I won't give out 10 tanks to EoP members and completely destroy anything xlpc had left? @Idk Lmfao this guy wants tanks.

Just now, Niblet said:

u lost to outburst and they don't even have a caller l0l

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they had a music bot going!! Want to schedule a prep rn tho?

Just now, Public Relations Pig said:

Do it. You really think I won't give out 10 tanks to EoP members and completely destroy anything xlpc had left? @Idk Lmfao this guy wants tanks.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they had a music bot going!! Want to schedule a prep rn tho?

bro u cant schedule preps u are some low tier member that has no impact on the clan ur in l0l

oh btw bro trip times change discussion in the process. better be sweating lil piggy

2 minutes ago, Niblet said:

bro u cant schedule preps u are some low tier member that has no impact on the clan ur in l0l

oh btw bro trip times change discussion in the process. better be sweating lil piggy

I can schedule a prep. Right now. Do you want to embarrass yourself or not?

Yes, let me just open up my notepad with all my login info. I really hope you're going to enjoy the grave you've begun digging for the rest of the community.

3 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I can schedule a prep. Right now. Do you want to embarrass yourself or not?

Yes, let me just open up my notepad with all my login info. I really hope you're going to enjoy the grave you've begun digging for the rest of the community.

lmfao bro i bet ur a mouth breather.. why are u still replying to me bro there's no need to be mad - well you might be mad if all xlpcs change trip times... uh ohhhhh