Outburst Tuesday vs CD/OP/FS/WAR

Chalu

2e5046fbb32cca2ff01d433197d00c6d.gif

Community | Outburst CC

Outburst massed up 15 Panthers, later peaking at 22 Panthers for a trip. 

We got word clans were out with 15-20 each so we quickly massed to take on the challenge GG all clans.

Except Fearlose Keep being brown sticky stuff with LPCs and Tanks

www.outburst-rs.com - Join Today

29568f14208bc4bdc4627167c1acfb7a.png

PKccwj4.png

Our Glorious Tuesday started off with a 16v16 with CD, after a few minutes of fighting we pushed them into singles or made them tele out. GG Thanks for the Fight 

52ufsdf.png

Cazadorrr got accepted on their trip and we quickly rushed them at FOG making them mass tele. Thanks Cazadorr for the free hit LOL

rNbzzJm.png

We got word Fearlose and in a Fight with some 55s, We crashed turning the fight into a Cluster. After a few minutes we pushed Fearlose all the way to p13s and into singles shortly after. Then Turning our focus onto 55s and WAR who also crashed. Cleaning up both and claiming the win at P13s.

29568f14208bc4bdc4627167c1acfb7a.png

@schtbN5.gifChalu  POV

@@K0ed POV

LOL nice  loosing topic imagine paying a snipe team to help you oh god what we did to you guys. I like the ending tho when u say u re clearing the cluster but u just walk past 3hits and dont even hit them and end your vid LOL and nice editing/cutting .. u guys so hungry for posting cz we ghosted you from sharkbrew  since we opened oh and btw gf getting cleared down 2 at ca twice was very easy ..vids loc??

6 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

LOL nice  loosing topic imagine paying a snipe team to help you oh god what we did to you guys. I like the ending tho when u say u re clearing the cluster but u just walk past 3hits and dont even hit them and end your vid LOL and nice editing/cutting .. u guys so hungry for posting cz we ghosted you from sharkbrew  since we opened oh and btw gf getting cleared down 2 at ca twice was very easy ..vids loc??

didn't read. nice life story btw. u seem triggered

17 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

We are too broke to pay anyone instead we gave you noobs a old fashion cleared. You're ez dude

46 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

I just lost braincells reading this. Why are you doing this to me?