Looking for xLPC Klen

Hiya, 

Got a 64 cb acc with 87str 31 pray and soon to be 82 range. Looking to go to an active xlpc that does minis and preps often. Been in a slew of clans including malice, ascendency, dp, infection, calamity and many others. Not considering clans that mass at the ge or edge.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Closing OP. Easy said:

Www.outburst.com 

Mini, prep, wildy nonstop 

wrong site, and ive waited like a week for you guys to validate my account on outburst-rs so...

side note: you guys should probably change that whole validation thing. it seems a little silly to advertise a website that people can't access without being approved

12 minutes ago, James|Barrag3d said:

wrong site, and ive waited like a week for you guys to validate my account on outburst-rs so...

side note: you guys should probably change that whole validation thing. it seems a little silly to advertise a website that people can't access without being approved

I validated u xd 

10 hours ago, James|Barrag3d said:

my bad homes, www.outburst-rs.com haha. long day. welcome welcome

7 hours ago, James|Barrag3d said:

Keeps randoms & toxic people out of our community, we are perfectly fine with it, if someone really wants to join never is a hassle to just private message a rank on community forums such as sb/zybez/ or irc/discord to approve so we know whos registering on the site.

On topic though check us out, we pull 30s on midweeks back to back, constantly getting events whenever their accepted. Fight down opts most of the time prevailing.

Hope see you around :)

2 hours ago, J ♕ said:

Keeps randoms & toxic people out of our community, we are perfectly fine with it, if someone really wants to join never is a hassle to just private message a rank on community forums such as sb/zybez/ or irc/discord to approve so we know whos registering on the site.

On topic though check us out, we pull 30s on midweeks back to back, constantly getting events whenever their accepted. Fight down opts most of the time prevailing.

Hope see you around :)

i have 2 forum accounts for you guys wtf r u talking about lmfao

10 hours ago, James|Barrag3d said:

Hiya, 

Got a 64 cb acc with 87str 31 pray and soon to be 82 range. Looking to go to an active xlpc that does minis and preps often. Been in a slew of clans including malice, ascendency, dp, infection, calamity and many others. Not considering clans that mass at the ge or edge.

Thanks.

Check the sigs and visit the Website brotherin. 

https://op-rs.net/

42 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

i have 2 forum accounts for you guys wtf r u talking about lmfao

Got your admincp + teamspeak admin, with rank leaking audio and locs what you talking about?

Your kicking members thinking they are leaks when my boy is laughing his ass off