Questioning intentional double standards

Killer of Clans

Should fake irl info attacks be allowed?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should fake irl info attacks be allowed?

• Yes (it's already allowed for some, why not all)
    • No (I like attacking people irl but dont like it when people do it to me cos im a doxing fom member)

It seems it is acceptable (contrary to assurances by other sharkbrew staff) that insinuating drama by insulting people (particularly from eop) through false accusations of irl related events, however when insults are made to people from other clans, they are labelled as illicit. The main thing here is "17's mom has cancer", which we all know to be false. So if false statements are allowed (we see people posting it daily with moderators refusing to sort out/ignoring the comments), remarks similar to those directed to 17 are entitled to be acceptable (even site admins like slush, moni and kim take part in it when it's against eop) such as the following:

Jamz cousin died (confirmed by @Jamz to be fake)

@Ted has no dad (confirmed to be a lie by ted)

Remy threatened to kill himself on snapchat for attention (confirmed a lie by @Remy)

Since @17_ has confirmed that "mom's cancer" is a lie and it is acceptable for both members and ranks of sharkbrew to use such attacks when posting, should it not be fine for other similar context personal attacks to also be acceptable?

p.s you're welcome sharkbrew I'm doing your job of sorting things out for you

You can ask 17 in multiple occasions, I have hidden the 17 comments about his family within the forums and even other platforms.

46 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Personal insult is personal insult whether it is true or not. The malicious intent is still there.

3 days back i warned a kid for the 17_ cancer brown sticky stuff

but yes moderation activity has to be improved and we are working on that.

We had a meeting and, one of the subjects being moderation within the forums. We don't allow that type of comments within the comments as it is a personal insult. If you do see these comments, feel free to report it. It'll help the website and moderators.

Currently our moderation is lacking which is probably the main reason for that. I agree that we have to improve on it. Was discussed recently in a meeting. I include myself in the list of ranks that have to improve moderation as I personally do not read every topic posted on SB which makes me miss several posts that are warnable. I don't really scroll around and see what people say. I usually go to our report section and check.

Obviously every rank interprets things differently as well, but we try to maintain consistency through our warning.

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

You can ask 17 in multiple occasions, I have hidden the 17 comments about his family within the forums and even other platforms.

We had a meeting and, one of the subjects being moderation within the forums. We don't allow that type of comments within the comments as it is a personal insult. If you do see these comments, feel free to report it. It'll help the website and moderators.

? read discord

53 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

Interesting how the community that drove out the other communities from participating on these boards from sheer amounts of flame, spam, and non-participatory discussion is now coming to understand that in doing so they have nullified their claims of harboring honest discussion. 

Aren't you that guy that attacked 17 about the cancer and also @Leech by insulting his weight in the public sharkbrew irc because they killed your clan on the weekend?

Sorry man your comments hold no strength when you're one of those who are the cause of the said issues lol stick to campaigning for ballista off preps and no teleporting jewelry 

eop kids are cancer on site threatening and just all in all acting immature

if it is a foe kid apex kid you guys will just laugh and flame them also? eop kids are flaming foe/apex kids daily on sharkbrew making it cancer but once it happens to you guys you guys are making a big deal about it?

hypocritical??

3 hours ago, pr0digy jr said:

if it is a foe kid apex kid you guys will just laugh and flame them also? eop kids are flaming foe/apex kids daily on sharkbrew making it cancer but once it happens to you guys you guys are making a big deal about it?

hypocritical??

bro u rep 2 dead clan on ur signature

shut the fuck up u have no say u random

Sharkbrew isn't perfect but posts I have reported have been cleaned up 3/4 times, most of these posts have been coming from ob clan. I respect the efforts @Kim

11 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Unfortunately 17’s feelings don’t constitute those of the entire pure community. Just because 17 is ok with having brown sticky stuff like that hurled at him doesn’t mean that others are. Nice false equivalence.

But if other people are fine with hurling said brown sticky stuff at him, they can't complain when they get it back. In this case, 90% of FOM are involved in doxing/using irl information to attack people in other clans

broccoli lmfao stop crying because EOP are smoking FOM in game while FOM take it out of the game hahaha

3 hours ago, Killer of Clans said:

But if other people are fine with hurling said brown sticky stuff at him, they can't complain when they get it back. In this case, 90% of FOM are involved in doxing/using irl information to attack people in other clans

broccoli lmfao stop crying because EOP are smoking FOM in game while FOM take it out of the game hahaha

You’re so justin beiber lmfao, do you actually believe what you’re saying?

On 12.3.2018 at 9:34 AM, pr0digy jr said:

hypocritical??

The point of this thread is that all clans should be punished equally, not this bias brown sticky stuff against eop.

Eop is cancer? Ok lets punish em and ban em  off the brew.

Fo is cancer? It ok, they flaming eop lol

See the difference? Dumb fucking sv reject (i closed all your clansbtw)