What Punishment Does Tyen Deserve

King Kinse

In case you live under a rock or don't actually read anything on this site, here's a little bit about what @Tyendinaga has been doing in the xlpc scene and the sharkbrew ranks are doing NOTHING about (and keep in mind this was just a few of the pictures/gifs I quickly grabbed from a message chain):

Tyen massed up a 20+ man pull of tanks to hit fs and cd (he said they were only there to hit mains :huh: lets see about that..)

TO6pfwm.png&key=4d725de14fe873297ad31d09

cd and fs fought on top of corp, cd got pushed north west behind corp cave and ub comes in fs capes and starts ragging our pures

kvVbR5s.jpg

next fight vs cd at hills and doom jumped in cd capes (who cares they suck/are pures) and then u see all the tanks roll up with the ub names

6IZBvE4.jpg

tyen said he was only hitting tanks with his tank unit but i beg to differ.. here the ub raggers are hitting fs and then getting in fs cape to continue ragging us, meanwhile we only had pures in game

1DM8eB3.gif

tyen and his crew of rejects then were in cd cape and bsed their fall in leader calling him a "paki".. real mature.

208cb080bef580de5e6d6c8e82fe9791.gif

IDK ABOUT YOU BUT THIS SURE AS FUCK DOESN'T SEEM LIKE SOMETHING A STAFF MEMBER OF A PURE CLANNING SITE SHOULD BE DOING

apex is already getting the treatment from several clans (easily 100 mains) unless Tyen gets the demotion he deserves before then and free locs will be given out every trip and their ts audio will be released

there is clearly no accountability for the ranks on this site and that doesnt sit well with me.. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, manboob said:

why dont u just logout and do something else if it makes u this heated

im not heated i just want accountability for ranks that think theyre above the rules. all the time and effort we put in this scene just to have some kid that isnt even in the scene come and hit our pures on tanks and were supposed to do nothing about it? dont think so.

2 minutes ago, Pkeru300 said:

Bahahaha pretty much get some sunlight loser.  He won't bruh. Kinse life revolves around rs

u realize im still in college and come on here during my free time/am quitting when i start full time soon right? youve been on rs/this site for how long today now? dont u have a family/kids? please dont ever talk about irl ever again because ur life is 100% more pathetic than anyone on here.

18 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

im not heated i just want accountability for ranks that think theyre above the rules. all the time and effort we put in this scene just to have some kid that isnt even in the scene come and hit our pures on tanks and were supposed to do nothing about it? dont think so.

we are not doing nothing.

1 minute ago, Don Elmir said:

@King Kinse I think slushpuppys post summed it up pretty good in all honesty, give it a read, lmk what you think. Let Tyen bring his 20 tanks lol, they're 50 hp and teaming on crash would smash them. 

dude we steamrolled his brown sticky stuffty as tanks thats not the point. the point is a rank promoting a pure only scene is coming into a different scene and ragging us for problems we are trying to fix within our own scene and not getting any sort of punishment for it

2 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

dude we steamrolled his brown sticky stuffty as tanks thats not the point. the point is a rank promoting a pure only scene is coming into a different scene and ragging us for problems we are trying to fix within our own scene and not getting any sort of punishment for it

Yeah that's understood, we'll just give his clan the treatment I guess, its digusting, I don't even know why he's even getting involved in our scene..

18 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

we are not doing nothing.

Where is the rank accountability in that topic? Nothing is expressing that the actions of your rank are against the belief of your staff. It's actually telling everyone that you are avoiding the idea of punishing him for things you have punished many others for in the past. You guys are still against mains, right?

8 minutes ago, Murd said:

Where is the rank accountability in that topic? Nothing is expressing that the actions of your rank are against the belief of your staff. It's actually telling everyone that you are avoiding the idea of punishing him for things you have punished many others for in the past. You guys are still against mains, right?

1 hour ago, Murd said:

Basically sums up my thoughts @slushpuppeh