List some clans that are bad in every aspect of the game

Don Elmir

2 minutes ago, Enza said:

So weird.. no one knows who you are so i guess no one can comment on you.. aren't you a +1 in apex or something. Never tried gaining an advantage, we were moving lpc and decided not to, this is runescape.com no one's scared to do anything if it includes you l000l

aren't u a +1 rank. big yikes

Just now, WarChild said:

damn imagine stepping down after 1 week LMFAO. u were a +1 rank 

:thinking: i stepped down because i focus irl over rs, rather be a "+1 rank" than a slave with a permanent leash that doesn't come off

Just now, Enza said:

:thinking: i stepped down because i focus irl over rs, rather be a "+1 rank" than a slave with a permanent leash that doesn't come off

Focus irl? while u are on 24/7 hell yh man. the only on a leash are u. Imagine running back to daddy everytime time he whistles. puppy ass boy

2 minutes ago, WarChild said:

Focus irl? while u are on 24/7 hell yh man. the only on a leash are u. Imagine running back to daddy everytime time he whistles. puppy ass boy

hahaahhahah look who is talkin, you are doing nothing in outburst only hiding in panters den and talking how you cant pull for weeks BIG YIKERS 

L000000000000000000000L

You slaved for envy and recruited 24/7 when @Don Elmir gave you legendary rank l0000000000000000l

disgusting voice btw

6 minutes ago, Public Relations Boar said:

hahaahhahah look who is talkin, you are doing nothing in outburst only hiding in panters den and talking how you cant pull for weeks BIG YIKERS 

L000000000000000000000L

You slaved for envy and recruited 24/7 when @Don Elmir gave you legendary rank l0000000000000000l

disgusting voice btw

Hahahahaha bro I had this kid skipping class to slave recruit when I gave him experienced rank hahahahaha @Enza @Big Meat Can confirm!

Just now, WarChild said:

Probably took you about 20 minutes to form this sentence cauliflower 4nr, idle 24/7 doesn't mean online 24/7; you're weird and sound cauliflower. I mean envy was your first clan so put respect on your dad's name tomato.