Bad Timing against the Slave Alliance

PICwarior381

@Brad are you downy much or what what woudlve been a 40 v 40 broccoli we hard 63/75 on ts l0000000000000000000000000000000000000 you called daddy fs to lead/save you u was up  25 on us at one point we came back and dominated you take your lost and keep it moving  name the snipe teams we had btw dont just throw it out there call names think of something imagine bending the knee to fs , envy pop to compete and still lose  in b4 ascent v 102  closes to bad timing again 

1 hour ago, Waz said:

Your just another BT bitch, keep making those topics on your forums like the slave you are. LOOOOOOOOL +1 in lpc clan yikerz

you saying +1 in LPC as if you some LPC LEADER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Meet Them With Scims bro why does every fs member act like we give a fuck? or like we even scared of yall dumb ass niggas lmao step the fuck back with all that how bout if yall wanna flame fs this fs that yall stop joining the other slave alliance and open yall brown sticky stuff back up and do it on your own mr I need 4 clan in one to fight bt.  I love triggering people on here makes my day lmao. oh and I'm hoping this counts as another fs mention so bring it broccoli and try not to bring tanks and main in the scene this time broccoli.

@Dzeko @byronbanks @bt black son @BT ST O N 3R @BT OG @BT R00TB33R @BT Teleblock@Bt Gucci Son @BT Whip @BT Z 0 I C @fortnite @PICwarior381 @PICwarrior381 

tired of all the talk do something rejects.

1 minute ago, YB Chris said:

@Meet Them With Scims bro why does every fs member act like we give a fuck? or like we even scared of yall dumb ass niggas lmao step the fuck back with all that how bout if yall wanna flame fs this fs that yall stop joining the other slave alliance and open yall brown sticky stuff back up and do it on your own mr I need 4 clan in one to fight bt.  I love triggering people on here makes my day lmao. oh and I'm hoping this counts as another fs mention so bring it broccoli and try not to bring tanks and main in the scene this time broccoli.

@Dzeko @byronbanks @bt black son @BT ST O N 3R @BT OG @BT R00TB33R @BT Teleblock@Bt Gucci Son @BT Whip @BT Z 0 I C @fortnite @PICwarior381 @PICwarrior381 

tired of all the talk do something rejects.

i agree just like they are mass joining ascent kids we should prob mass join a clan they hate :thinking: 

7 minutes ago, DHP said:

If you don't want fearless to be mentioned then don't go on ascent trips, ez logic

Dont think any fs member was  there, but if they were, it’s another scene, if they went on ascent trips they are ascent members. Since you wanna pipe up I’ll be fucking ur brown sticky stuff ass clan and send u retards back to ur 15 man pull just like cd did to u

23 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

If I ever see Fearless name being mentioned in a bt topic again, I’ll give them the outbird treatment

didnt @exzrts say the exact same thing last time and we pulled 63 to dick your minion clan today imagine what we will pull next week if you muster up the courage to get dicked again and fyi i am not brox or ob  none of us or scared of you we will fight you with nh tactics right back get that in your brain we are scared of no clan you dumb +1