FS why so bullied by eagles

Erik

5 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

u have exilent and still cant see we're in multi..? lmfao poor bald eagle

u ran to singles and panic logged to try and claim a win while we had 40 ingame god bless this giant propaganda excuse topic lmao even cd didn't need to make these topics when they did that in xlpc

Pretty cute you had 40 dude we only had 67 l00l

a 'eop parody clan' did this to you lmao!

ur clan leadership still fucking awful, nothing changed but ur pulls now ur weak rats coming out cave from cause no eop hehe xd

13 hours ago, Godae said:

a 'eop parody clan' did this to you lmao!

ur clan leadership still fucking awful, nothing changed but ur pulls now ur weak rats coming out cave from cause no eop hehe xd

l000000l not this guy again

EOP closed buddy 84-0 never forget wahahahaha

18 hours ago, Erik said:

Pretty cute you had 40 dude we only had 67 l00l

so you admit to losing the return fight..? who cares how many you had ingame lmfao your clan(and mains) ran into singles and scattered like rats and logged out smh thanks for the easy win

i understand your ranks dont have faith in you after what happened with eop and since people are calling us eop they must've gotten scared a little on the inside ;/

caf4e895dc.jpg&key=77fa98cb9fbf13e1e42b7

03b1a37994.jpg&key=f87246318fe20ac09e185

9 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

so you admit to losing the return fight..? who cares how many you had ingame lmfao your clan(and mains) ran into singles and scattered like rats and logged out smh thanks for the easy win

i understand your ranks dont have faith in you after what happened with eop and since people are calling us eop they must've gotten scared a little on the inside ;/

caf4e895dc.jpg&key=77fa98cb9fbf13e1e42b7

03b1a37994.jpg&key=f87246318fe20ac09e185

Saying we use mains when pigs are full off mains lmfaoooooooo

FS got fucking smoked and your members know it kyp

23 hours ago, H I T T A said:

@Tannie you told me you were going to keep the scene clean but in these pictures alone I see rune in your cape :(

? I wasnt even on that trip. The thing is.. idk why fo want flame when fs pulls enough to give them good fights. I dont understand this scene. Why must talk sht and flame. If fs brought mains to hit fo. There must be a reason. At the end of the day. Fs will never bring mains to "win fights" we can always prep to see whose the better clan in quality matched pure vs pure. 

Well i know the last prep we had. Fs lost 2-1. So lets prep again? No flame. Fun game men. Because fo isnt gonna like it when it becomes a crashwar :/

24 minutes ago, Tannie said:

? I wasnt even on that trip. The thing is.. idk why fo want flame when fs pulls enough to give them good fights. I dont understand this scene. Why must talk sht and flame. If fs brought mains to hit fo. There must be a reason. At the end of the day. Fs will never bring mains to "win fights" we can always prep to see whose the better clan in quality matched pure vs pure. 

Well i know the last prep we had. Fs lost 2-1. So lets prep again? No flame. Fun game men. Because fo isnt gonna like it when it becomes a crashwar :/

wuu2 jamz v8 ft. fs smokered

53 minutes ago, Tannie said:

TBH @Tannie probably one of the most respectful things I've read on this forum so far^^. I don't get it either. Fact of the matter is it's hard for leaders to stop 30-70 plus excited kids who just won not to flame. I think at the end of the day it's all in good fun by I get what you mean 100%. It's god damn annoying. Only the users can change the community. Kids are so worried about trying g to trigger one another they forget that if they do close that clan they want to so bad, they lose the action they play for to begin with. Anyway man I respect your opinion. I just don't think fighting cancer with cancer will ever work. More so I think being an honor clan will push others (hopefully) to try to do the same. I don't think it'd kill any of us to say GF after some nice action. Peace

4 hours ago, Tannie said:

Every time we fight, your clan mains are camping me