EnVy takes on two clans, and smokes both ft Ascent talking shit about team-mates BT???

Don Elmir

2 minutes ago, Runescape Lover said:

lmao, dont make me post a video on sb showing you my racks nigga

You gettin no bread thinking the jazz and the raptors going to the finals lmfao ill smack u silly lil nigga

11 minutes ago, WE APES BOI said:

no one commented on this but 2 envy kids having a autistic convo lmfao.

I heard warlord in bt is good rank!!! You get to lead mighty bad timing warriors in to battle to lose to Hassan 

Just now, TheReal said:

I heard warlord in bt is good rank!!! You get to lead mighty bad timing warriors in to battle to lose to Hassan 

hahaha i agree hassan cant win without having +10 people on us everytime we fight in wildy. and when we have  a +1 hassan is scared :/

2 minutes ago, WE APES BOI said:

hahaha i agree hassan cant win without having +10 people on us everytime we fight in wildy. and when we have  a +1 hassan is scared :/

Hassan made you and has been showing for multiple weeks now why he's your daddy, you lost a 50v50 in 32 seconds yesterday which was the only event I've attended in a month, gz man

Just now, TheReal said:

Hassan made you and has been showing for multiple weeks now why he's your daddy, you lost a 50v50 in 32 seconds yesterday which was the only event I've attended in a month, gz man

hassan makes nobody... hes a nobody dude but i can confirm he can be a very deadly slave recruiter yeah man what 50v50 u had snipe teams.  Sad to say ev is scared to prep. CHAMPS BTW.

2 minutes ago, TheReal said:

Hassan makes nobody? Dude he brought you into the pure community last year like he does with so many people, you'd be surprised at the amount of people that started in bv/EnVy 

yeah but no 1 likes to clan with him sadly. I feel bad for u too

1 hour ago, WE APES BOI said:

You a lame lame lame and you so below us
Bet your hoe she know us
Cause you know we blowed up you up +20 eat uurr pizzahh dhuuudeee