Saturday's Slaughter on IR [3 hr trip] *blood thirst*

Edgi

1 hour ago, Bash said:

this is some absolutely disgusting propaganda lol

"Foe in 26 capes:"
p4nhMcp.png

I was sitting there in a t30 cape just watching  @Mustafa  @Salso y u need to lie?

edit: heres a pic from like 10 mins after this showing what gear i was in

333ba53c269889e8feb6301b31d00e73.png

u can see me off to the side in most of ur vids too

87fedebee620ac530de6975b5297b61e.png

what about m y struggle ogbobby jordai?

11 hours ago, CAPS said:

you must've been born in the backyard farm of your uncle lmfao. Putting mains in a cape doesn't make the clan win l0l0l moron

Looks like Ir got walked around like the trash dogs they are

Yes ok that’s clearly what the video shows yes yes (I love it when clips cut out after the vidder dies xd) 

YIKES

17 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

what about m y struggle ogbobby jordai?

spent 2 mins looking at ur vid and found my struggle spamming sup names

a9ebdb38f45a22b3d705037c249a5492.png

ogbobby isnt in foe so what ur telling me is 1 foe member helped u guys, 1 helped ir and this equals out to the fight being sup vs foe + ir? this is some serious low tier propaganda not even bringing up the fact that salso stood away from the fight spending time to get a right click on me under a few IR guys to pretend i was helping them LOL like come on now I expect better from you guys

20 minutes ago, Bash said:

ogbobby isnt in foe so what ur telling me is 1 foe member helped u guys, 1 helped ir and this equals out to the fight being sup vs foe + ir? this is some serious low tier propaganda not even bringing up the fact that salso stood away from the fight spending time to get a right click on me under a few IR guys to pretend i was helping them LOL like come on now I expect better from you guys

stop trying to hide the fact that foe is helping ir in this lol

42 minutes ago, Bash said:

spamming sup names while killing me kek

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

we pushed u to single with you having 25 left l0l, keep in my we did that with every clan on runescape helping you

your vids shows you getting pushed to single every minute but you keep bringing up the one time you pushed ir to singles even after you submitted and called envy, every excuse you could think of is posted in this topic, your clan is built on hype and that hypes ending just let go

37 minutes ago, 1bangs said:

your vids shows you getting pushed to single every minute but you keep bringing up the one time you pushed ir to singles even after you submitted and called envy, every excuse you could think of is posted in this topic, your clan is built on hype and that hypes ending just let go

supremacy never called envy moron

11 hours ago, 1bangs said:

lmfao when u actually belive the logs u faked thats funny