Whipz

puppyslush

20 minutes ago, plank said:

its one thing begging for an apology, its another thing to be a male and listen to another male "begging for an apology" and then actually writing out that apology LMFAO how do you look rn if you're calling him a beta male, you made an apology to a beta male LOOL youre more beta than anybody out there l000l insecure much

Did you really make an anonymous account to comment? Anyway, if you know me and some laid back eop members made that fake apology, and those reject legend rank actually think it was sincere and made all types of propaganda with it lol. I admit not everyone in eop are spastics, I actually talked to some of them on ts and they were actually chilled just like myself

3 minutes ago, Tevin said:

Did you really make an anonymous account to comment? Anyway, if you know me and some laid back eop members made that fake apology, and those reject legend rank actually think it was sincere and made all types of propaganda with it lol. I admit not everyone in eop are spastics, I actually talked to some of them on ts and they were actually chilled just like myself

yeah back away into the corner dog l0000l beta male making an apology topic for an online forum in 2k17 @JoJo l00l

39 minutes ago, plank said:

yeah back away into the corner dog l0000l beta male making an apology topic for an online forum in 2k17 @JoJo l00l

You calling someone a dog, but you made an anonymous account to talk shit. Something a bitch would do lol. Quote me again if mad

Edited by Tevin

2 minutes ago, Tevin said:

You calling someone a dog, but you made an anonymous account to talk shit. Something a bitch would do lol. Quote me again if mad

l00l bark for me dog u keep quoting because ur insecure and made an apology on a runescape clan website l0l face it dude ur below everyone

3 hours ago, Tevin said:

That's not my account lmao ur actually braindead. Anyways im back to bully you. Arent you that kid that sent dick pics to a 14 year old and wrote a 1500 word apology essay for me on my forums and still didnt get accepted? 

On 5/27/2018 at 10:29 AM, TBR said:

More like the forum is dead and you’ve got nothing better to do than poke fun at someone over things which were probably months or years old. Hope he kept logs or something and can post some shit to fight his corner. Most girls on this game or the ones I’ve come across some during pure clanning some main clanning and other shit I’ve seen and heard over the years make them worse than a stupid dick pic sent to some hoe.

Trueeeeee

11 hours ago, JoJo said:

That's not my account lmao ur actually braindead. Anyways im back to bully you. Arent you that kid that sent dick pics to a 14 year old and wrote a 1500 word apology essay for me on my forums and still didnt get accepted? 

Didn’t say it was your account you retard. You really are illiterate. Aren’t you that ugly looking mf that acts so much like a woman lmfao? Yikes.

is doxing only bad if its against attention seeking girls online lol what about all the doxing done against the guys where their family ends up doxed and messaged by cringe virgins and people try to make others lose their jobs? I bet if kim wasn't doxed the website probably wouldnt even care lmfao

12 hours ago, Tevin said:

Didn’t say it was your account you retard. You really are illiterate. Aren’t you that ugly looking mf that acts so much like a woman lmfao? Yikes.

Honestly one of the worst if not the worst comebacks i've ever heard tbh.  

meanwhile you literally sent dick pics to a 14 year old girl (i have proof of this) and you also wrote a 1500 word essay on my forums apologizing (also have proof of this). Are you sure u wanna keep piping up retard lmfao?

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

Honestly one of the worst if not the worst comebacks i've ever heard tbh.  

meanwhile you literally sent dick pics to a 14 year old girl (i have proof of this) and you also wrote a 1500 word essay on my forums apologizing (also have proof of this). Are you sure u wanna keep piping up retard lmfao?

Lmao @ 14 year old. Please lie more dude. How about this, since you live in Chicago, come to Englewood so we can settle this. Also,  stop the tough guy act, we all know that you’re an complete bitch partna. Don’t flex on the net to just get your ass beat