Apex, LEGENDS of P2P?

11 hours ago, Mustafa said:

if having to be the bitch of ir who is our bitch is #1 to you then you probably also believe harry potter is real

Can confirm lol. Watched Apex hit you guys from the South while you were defending waiting for IR at new gate. Like wtf is that shit lmao. Then IR proceeds to rush in and get smoked LOL. What a waste of a pull

14 hours ago, freekleenex said:

We've been #1 in P2P now for the past 7 months, and show no signs of slowing down. How much longer can we remain on the throne for? Has a clan ever held the belt as long as us?

to answer your question, yes.

foe had 45+ p2p prep win streaks against top tier clans during the peak of clanning pre-eoc

winning 5 p2p preps in a row is not impressive and been done multiple times from clans like foe/tlp...apex is nothing special lmao.

imagine calling yourselves 'godkings of p2p' and got smoked 3-0d in a p2p fullout with 77 remaining...yikes

31 minutes ago, Rogue said:

to answer your question, yes.

foe had 45+ p2p prep win streaks against top tier clans during the peak of clanning pre-eoc

winning 5 p2p preps in a row is not impressive and been done multiple times from clans like foe/tlp...apex is nothing special lmao.

imagine calling yourselves 'godkings of p2p' and got smoked 3-0d in a p2p fullout with 77 remaining...yikes

The last truly noteworthy displays of skill streak wise were FOE P2P 2015 and TLP F2P 2016, FOE/TLP P2P Fullout likely being the most talented event in terms of overall clan/player skill since then. It's worth mentioning that FOE's winning that was for the long run good for clanning as their staying open depended upon winning that fight.

FOE are the last legacy clan open that haven't completely ruined their legacy though they've done a pretty good job at it, most of their ranks and decision making have caved the overall skill of the clan to a point where Apex have been able to beat them over and over and over, WHICH no other clan has done in 2 something years, like it or not, there's no other clan still open that is capable of being the standard for being 'decent' in either server, skill wise. 

Apex work ethic is not something I have witnessed in the other clans I was a part of, and while they aren't as skilled in some fronts the grind that the members have put in to get them where they were, and are, in P2P is incredible. You can't take that away from them, nor can you take away that going 5 straight against FOE in their own house is not something that has happened in literal years(as in, never on OSRS ) and is unlikely to happen again given current clans rank structures and attitudes. They deserved it, got what they earned, and will continue to do so. 

Also lol at people commenting on the fullout as if Apex ever had greater than a 25% chance of winning, I hope you and the rest of the community enjoyed riding bench while I decided to have a 100v100 for the sake of it... It's a game. Have some fun while you're growing a spine, will you? 

Is Apex currently worthy of Legend Status: No

Is Apex P2P the most relevant skillwise in recent history: Yes 

13 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

FOE are the last legacy clan open that haven't completely ruined their legacy though they've done a pretty good job at it, most of their ranks and decision making have caved the overall skill of the clan to a point where Apex have been able to beat them over and over and over, WHICH no other clan has done in 2 something years, like it or not, there's no other clan still open that is capable of being the standard for being 'decent' in either server, skill wise. 

Also lol at people commenting on the fullout as if Apex ever had greater than a 25% chance of winning, I hope you and the rest of the community enjoyed riding bench while I decided to have a 100v100 for the sake of it... It's a game. Have some fun while you're growing a spine, will you? 

1. as much as you studied foe vids/winnings, you would know foe lost a good portion of their p2p core, competent warrers during the end of 2017. we went from a p2p based clan, skill wise, to a f2p based hence going on the f2p streak. of course apex, the clan with a great amount of members who stemmed from p2p based clw clans from private servers/pre-eoc, would expose the cracks in foe and beat us.

2. riding bench? i was in the portal for every round buddy lol. and let's be honest, if apex didn't win 4 p2p preps in a row prior to the fullout, you wouldnt even had the balls to fullout foe. you felt confident, the pure community voted in your favor...so please don't say "it's a game, have some fun, full out for the sake of it" etc lol

19 minutes ago, Rogue said:

1. as much as you studied foe vids/winnings, you would know foe lost a good portion of their p2p core, competent warrers during the end of 2017. we went from a p2p based clan, skill wise, to a f2p based hence going on the f2p streak. of course apex, the clan with a great amount of members who stemmed from p2p based clw clans from private servers/pre-eoc, would expose the cracks in foe and beat us.

2. riding bench? i was in the portal for every round buddy lol. and let's be honest, if apex didn't win 4 p2p preps in a row prior to the fullout, you wouldnt even had the balls to fullout foe. you felt confident, the pure community voted in your favor...so please don't say "it's a game, have some fun, full out for the sake of it" etc lol

1. "FOE are the last legacy clan open that haven't completely ruined their legacy though they've done a pretty good job at it, most of their ranks and decision making have caved the overall skill of the clan to a point where Apex have been able to beat them over and over and over" Rage CP and Sovereign weirdos wouldnt make up half your present day core if you didn't have retards at the helm which is unfortunate and not explicitly your fault but the other ranks who could have done something about the fact did not. 

2. You can't compare a 50v50 to a fullout, Nox saw an opportunity and I encouraged it, no fullouts have happened since jcup and likely will not happen, nothing about my comment was a statement about foe, it was regarding community climate so the fact that you're spinning this to be a personal jab and also try and flame Apex is hilarious, fullouts are a meme now