Stop posting on Sharkbrew ~ Solo k1ng

Jordan

47 minutes ago, Noum said:

I don't understand, how do you call yourself the best while you got bullied out of your own cape.

... how can you claim to be the best when you openly get bullied onto main accounts..? 

I genuinely don’t understand how EOP members can think they’re the best when they openly team with main clans and generally have a crappy record in clan wars when it’s pures vs pures. 

Hopefully Solo goes back to his 2010/2011 mentality and tries to find some new creative ways to compete at the top like he and others did against MM back then,  rather than just falling back on the shitty/scummy tactics employed by the rubbish that followed.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

... how can you claim to be the best when you openly get bullied onto main accounts..? 

I genuinely don’t understand how EOP members can think they’re the best when they openly team with main clans and generally have a crappy record in clan wars when it’s pures vs pures. 

Hopefully Solo goes back to his 2010/2011 mentality and tries to find some new creative ways to compete at the top like he and others did against MM back then,  rather than just falling back on the shitty/scummy tactics employed by the rubbish that followed.

@Ancient

1 hour ago, Ben said:

sup ben