what defines a win in 2k18

Lord Ex

7 hours ago, CAPS said:

On topic discussion since you brought it up,

If one clan has 25 people left and the other 6, why the fuck would the 25 people stay to clear the last 6 people who are obviously trying to stay alive long enough for returners? Obviously these supremacy kids were smart enough to dip with their loot before the shitters in Ir could return lmao.

A clan that left the fight with 25 people with inventories filled with loot or 6 people struggling to salvage food off the floor, you can already tell who won at the end of the day lmfao it doesn't take common sense to figure that one out... Even if Ir had 1 person at the fight and supremacy left with 100, with your logic, you would still claim a win?? lmfao man its runescape 2k18 at the end of the day

respect for the effort towards constructive convo - but firstly, sup did not have 25 left, sup also was clearly in striking distance when they began to run away as we killed several upon them teleporting - secondly, it's not about loot when you're fighting your rivals it's about completely dismantling them and removing them from the battlefield (which IR did) and we had more than 6 left as you can see less than 5 seconds after SUP teles theres is 15+ on capecounter

@Salso speak up instead of liking posts - i know ur a low iq construction worker whos forced 2 work with his hands due to lacking mental competency to do anything else... but try it I'm sure you can put together a sentence to rebuttle

3 hours ago, Chris- said:

Obviously the last clan standing wins.

I agree

3 hours ago, Lemons said:

@Lord Ex care to explain your sig? seems sketchy my man...

2244144ecb7a66d888e42671e4ae0df2.png

you scrolled down this whole topic and all you saw was my signature? 

2 hours ago, Big Meat said:

I dont buy shit

me either i only take shitpremacys

7 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Impossible to define these days as people are so willing to degear and rag. It certainly isn't helped by instant teleports too.

very true

On a serious note, why would Sup hang around to kill the remaining 6 people you had (3scouts in ir capes made it 9)? We swept through you guys and there’s nothing else to it. If it would have been the opposite way Ir would have dipped and claimed the win aswell and you know it dude. I may not be a big fan of yours but I know you aren’t stupid Ex. Just accept the L from today and move forward. everyone catches L’s occasionally. This is just making IR/you look pathetic for getting upset over a midweek

Unbiased pov

Sup vid: Sup cleared ir from the fight spot, pushing em north west with 0 ir remaining at the original fight spot meanwhile sup ran south with 12 tigers 

Ir vid: ir got pushed by sup, sup went to bank their lootationz while 6 ir was still north west waiting 4 returners

Soup won this 1 cuz they were smart enough 2 leave in the 'right' time claiming a win. Pussy move? ye. Desperate af? Ye.

Nothing new here, clans will do anything to win against their rivals

On 24/07/2018 at 2:29 PM, Pillow said:

On a serious note, why would Sup hang around to kill the remaining 6 people you had (3scouts in ir capes made it 9)? We swept through you guys and there’s nothing else to it. If it would have been the opposite way Ir would have dipped and claimed the win aswell and you know it dude. I may not be a big fan of yours but I know you aren’t stupid Ex. Just accept the L from today and move forward. everyone catches L’s occasionally. This is just making IR/you look pathetic for getting upset over a midweek

yes i agree ir closed px and put them in the ground, once and for all.

9 hours ago, lil micky said:

yes i agree ir closed px and put them in the ground, once and for all.

I would like to infact clear one thing....

SALSO KILLED AND CLOSED PHOENIX AND NOW IS KILLING IR WITH SUPREMACY!!!! IT WAS A LONG HAUL TACTIC WHICH NO ONE SEEN COMING APART FROM ME AND 3AT!!!!

6 minutes ago, Salso said:

SALSO KILLED AND CLOSED PHOENIX AND NOW IS KILLING IR WITH SUPREMACY!!!! IT WAS A LONG HAUL TACTIC WHICH NO ONE SEEN COMING APART FROM ME AND 3AT!!!!

Imagine merging your clan to take down IR and still losing, if anything they look unphased since that happened. Still at the same position they were in before you closed your clan into shitpremacy... yikes man

16 hours ago, Salso said:

imagine pressing the big red button to merge and still coming up short LOL