When FOE reopens

Westbrook`

I really don't understand why FOE are waiting until February the 1st or whenever to reopen. In terms of the pure world and the amount of things that happen in a month, do you realise how far away that is?

Its the same thing other clans do when deciding they are going to open/reopen or whatever, set a date WEEKS AND WEEKS away. It makes no sense at all. To set up forums? Fairly sure FOE's have been up since their closure. To recruit members? FOE had 100 on TS and pulled over 50 to their prep, haha. The mind boggles.

FOE had the momentum ball in full effect with the out-of-nowhere prep win over EOP, with the entire community being interested to see how it would develop and the actual members/staff of FOE being excited and reinvigorated. If they said "1 week we r reopening" after that prep win, they could have capitalized on the momentum and cannon balled themselves straight to the top of the pure world in convincing fashion.

By the time February 1st rolls around, the nostalgia and feels of reopening FOE will have worn off for the community at large and the memberbase of FOE, not to mention the staff who admittedly closed FOE last time because the pure community is seemingly toxic and RS is a game going no where.

Do I think this will stop them being a strong clan or even the top clan? Not necessarily, hopefully theres a good staff in place that can take care of it but I think the quicker they reopened the more chance of that nostalgia and momentum providing inspiration for the staff team to get FOE into a top position from day 1, rather than the momentum and nostalgia wearing off by the time Feb rolls round and people not being completely dedicated to that goal. You have to believe that other clans will use this month to prepare for the opening, which will mean FOE having a much more difficult time dethroning clans like EOP/Fi from the top spots.

Either way, good luck to them I hope they succeed as it could really spice up the pure world if it goes well. I'm rooting for you guys.

I really don't understand why FOE are waiting until February the 1st or whenever to reopen. In terms of the pure world and the amount of things that happen in a month, do you realise how far away that is?

Its the same thing other clans do when deciding they are going to open/reopen or whatever, set a date WEEKS AND WEEKS away. It makes no sense at all. To set up forums? Fairly sure FOE's have been up since their closure. To recruit members? FOE had 100 on TS and pulled over 50 to their prep, haha. The mind boggles.

FOE had the momentum ball in full effect with the out-of-nowhere prep win over EOP, with the entire community being interested to see how it would develop and the actual members/staff of FOE being excited and reinvigorated. If they said "1 week we r reopening" after that prep win, they could have capitalized on the momentum and cannon balled themselves straight to the top of the pure world in convincing fashion.

By the time February 1st rolls around, the nostalgia and feels of reopening FOE will have worn off for the community at large and the memberbase of FOE, not to mention the staff who admittedly closed FOE last time because the pure community is seemingly toxic and RS is a game going no where.

Do I think this will stop them being a strong clan or even the top clan? Not necessarily, hopefully theres a good staff in place that can take care of it but I think the quicker they reopened the more chance of that nostalgia and momentum providing inspiration for the staff team to get FOE into a top position from day 1, rather than the momentum and nostalgia wearing off by the time Feb rolls round and people not being completely dedicated to that goal. You have to believe that other clans will use this month to prepare for the opening, which will mean FOE having a much more difficult time dethroning clans like EOP/Fi from the top spots.

Either way, good luck to them I hope they succeed as it could really spice up the pure world if it goes well. I'm rooting for you guys.

well said

Foe will match eops pull at around 70-75

Fi will pull 60 and compete with rd/zu/cp

EoP won't last more than a month against foe IMO

Fi pulled 50 today max, They've been more affected by foe reopening than we have. Just adding to the slump we've put them in, not to mention tlp is reopning which will steal another 10-15 fi.

Fi pulled 50 today max, They've been more affected by foe reopening than we have. Just adding to the slump we've put them in, not to mention tlp is reopning which will steal another 10-15 fi.

Yeah rip fi, back to 2011 competing with MPCs