FAKEDETTA TODAY LMFAOO

Mage0n

1 hour ago, Halp said:

Keep apex out of your topics

stop being fakedetta their slave's, the called apex because we had 5more people in purple hats L0000000000L nice 40min mass for +20 min l0;0l0l0l gl on declaring war on 'foe' fucking retard foe will wipe you out of the map and close apex

1 hour ago, Halp said:

Keep apex out of your topics

17 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

stop being fakedetta their slave's, the called apex because we had 5more people in purple hats L0000000000L nice 40min mass for +20 min l0;0l0l0l gl on declaring war on 'foe' fucking retard foe will wipe you out of the map and close apex

Welp, that's one way to make yourselves a target, Apex could do with a rival rn while it's EoP vs. fo & IR vs. Sup

Poor decision making on EnVy's behalf... Schoolkid brains lol

9 minutes ago, Satans said:

Welp, that's one way to make yourselves a target, Apex could do with a rival rn while it's EoP vs. fo & IR vs. Sup

Poor decision making on EnVy's behalf... Schoolkid brains lol

Why was apex getting involved in the first place? :blobthinkhard:

4 minutes ago, I M A G E said:

I couldn't say/know if that's true or not, but talking shit usually gets you targeted, don't bite off more than you can chew is all I'm saying ;p. It's killed EnVy before..

6 minutes ago, Satans said:

I couldn't say/know if that's true or not, but talking shit usually gets you targeted, don't bite off more than you can chew is all I'm saying ;p. It's killed EnVy before..

Can an envy member confirm/deny said shit talking was the reasoning behind the apex vendetta alliance?

1 hour ago, Mage0n said:

Can you have someone proof read this reply and then make the proper adjustments and corrections so I can read it? Thank you buddy.

51 minutes ago, I M A G E said:

You are in the wild with tons of invites and other clans in your capes we’re going to hit it for free loot. Doesn’t matter who you’re fighting. No alliance is present, the only thing present is action and we acted.

We let you be on the weekends along with the other low tier clans, if there was an alliance or rivalry you would know it. 

I cant blame you for your thought process as this meta is filled with kids that misinterpret crashing for an alliance. When you crash a fight you can only target a single clan at once unless you completely out opt both clans in this case we were down 5-10 so we targeted the biggest clan.

4 minutes ago, Halp said:

You are in the wild with tons of invites and other clans in your capes we’re going to hit it for free loot. Doesn’t matter who you’re fighting. No alliance is present, the only thing present is action and we acted.

I'm personally not affiliated with any parties involved...But it seems like apex was focusing primarily envy.. big yikes for a legacy clan tbh

12 minutes ago, I M A G E said:

I'm personally not affiliated with any parties involved...But it seems like apex was focusing primarily envy.. big yikes for a legacy clan tbh

I made a topic just for people like you go read it in clan discussion!