Why is every clan an echo chamber?

OneTwo123

lol okay man. I'ma run with what you just said. Just remember that you were the one that just said it took 2 clans to touch foe at all even though you were still wrong as we moved on to 100% clear eop during the same fight. Rest easy friend. 

34 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

@Jyst it's as simple as we were fighting you idiots, as we seen EOP about to log in on us as well, so we went to clear our actual, a little bit more relevant rivals. What is hard to understand? IR can be up +20 and get cleared by foe. Show fucking videos retard if you have them. Apex knows how irrelevant they are in the wilderness so I wont even ask them to show shit lol 

Imagine trying to convince your members you were winning anything this weekend. Your clan ended after 1 rank left on saturday (says a lot about your other ranks, and if it isn't true, says a lot about the quality of your trip) and left your ally clan supremacy to get 3v1ed. You pulled over 100 on sunday only to get gwassed by ir in falador due to over excited ranks, and had absolutely no clean fights. I really hope that Final Ownage and Supremacy are finally enjoying their marriage!

@H I T T A

8 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

lol okay man. I'ma run with what you just said. Just remember that you were the one that just said it took 2 clans to touch foe at all even though you were still wrong as we moved on to 100% clear eop during the same fight. Rest easy friend. 

Meh apex and ir were in a war and we both had maybe 40-50 opts left each. I think matched opts right now fo wouldn't be able to make a dent in most clans, but alas numbers prevail in wildy. 

Source: fo's p2p prep record in the past few months despite dodging apex

This is so annoying no matter what clan I am in unless we're doing clan wars they will always pretend they won the f2p saturdays and p2p sunday trips. This is even evident in the the recent supremacy leak where the leader literally says "We Won We Won" when clearly they got smacked, in the Foe discord they will spam "We won we won" while i am in IR and we will say we won with no definitive fucking winner ever. Every clan just lies, and it's really hard to tell who won the fight for the average person since it's hectic as fuck. Too much shit going on, and all the returns makes it even worse to decide who won...

Is every clan like this?? just people denying reality to keep their members? shits ridiculous. 

at this point I might as well join any clan since we're all fucking winners. smh