noxshit

Brock

5 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

Why are these ascent kids piping up ? you guys legit suck, now that fs main clan joined y'all, you guys think youre the shit or something lmfao. You guys lost to a snipe down 4 opts and you got perfected like stfu loser 

wait what l0l repa (who flamed fs multiple times lately) and lalo = fs main clan? the fuck l0l

7 hours ago, `Prod said:

Do you remember when you almost gave leader rank to my leak.. than closed sk shortly after ahhhh good times 

Massed up dead sk today because you were piping you had one fight vs us it ended in three seconds and you teled to cwars keep talking lmfao @Brock went very silent after tonight. a5fd13460903dfcb4a426e5deb6a0572.png&key

9 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

Massed up dead sk today because you were piping you had one fight vs us it ended in three seconds and you teled to cwars keep talking lmfao @Brock went very silent after tonight. a5fd13460903dfcb4a426e5deb6a0572.png&key

Lmao why you quoting me I have nothing to so with this version ; rest in piss sk it was easy closing you lmfao 

8 hours ago, Lankz said:

That’s a big yikes from me noxi.... you guys praising yourself on being rank free on the xlpc discord yet here you are trying to hide mains.... 

Trust me, if we did bring tanks to retaliate we wudnt just bring 2.

but hey believe what u want to believe.

16 minutes ago, Solo King said:

I don't understand why Brock keeps re-opening clans. All his clans failed, all ascent versions failed other than the original one that was a good run.

Just stop and join a clan and enjoy urself.

Hes enjoying the game how he feels ; let him be 

19 hours ago, Lankz said:

That’s a big yikes from me noxi.... you guys praising yourself on being rank free on the xlpc discord yet here you are trying to hide mains.... 

First off watch the vid we posted and you'll see there's a ragger clan of 80s+ that wear our cape in the clip where we clear ATL at hills hut when our cape count jumped to 22 (including the rag clan that can't even attack xlpc lvls)

Secondly, as my boy yehr said, if we did bring tanks against ascent it'd definitely be more then 1-2 and actually being able to attack xlpc levels LOOOL