Clan Events #ThePureMovement

Datassd0e

I usually get bored of the random clan tactics like a prep or a mini or whatever. Let's try to start a movement and mix things up lol. Anyone down for a bronze war or fireblast prep? If u are down to start a small pure clanning movement to do random stuff like this or have any suggestions about fun events for the pure community, comment below xD.

King of the Hill, 30 minute return fight, alot of other events other then preps and mini's or weekend trips.

Another thing is clans just wont accept events because they are scared to "lose". Clans need to just worry about recruiting having fun then just a w/l ratio. We need all these newer pures to have a good time in the community not just learn to flame deeze nots to each other.

King of the Hill, 30 minute return fight, alot of other events other then preps and mini's or weekend trips.

Another thing is clans just wont accept events because they are scared to "lose". Clans need to just worry about recruiting having fun then just a w/l ratio. We need all these newer pures to have a good time in the community not just learn to flame deeze nots to each other.

True bro, Idc bout the win/loss ratio, I'd put the vids on sharkbrew even if we lost to show how much of a good time my clan had doing these events. Remedy and curse are soon having a bronze war prep;)