Kip's Weekly Interviews #2 | Phoenix Truth

Kip

F456wRb.png

Hello SharkBrew Community, I am here to bring you another installment of my "Weekly Interviews". I plan to do these weekly even though one wasn't released last week. Plus, a big thanks to a large majority of the SharkBrew community for supporting me on my first interview. Well... I have nothing else to say... Here is the interview for this week.

SHI9IHz.png

[19:03] <`Kip> Hey guys its Kip here with my second interview on SharkBrew. Today, I have a special guest for you today.

[19:03] <`Kip> Can you introduce yourself?

[19:03] <[RD]Parm> Hi

[19:03] <[RD]Parm> im Parm

[19:03] <[RD]Parm> from the legnedary of pures

[19:03] <[RD]Parm> im council in rd atm

[19:03] <`Kip> Nice man! How long have you been in RD?

[19:04] <[RD]Parm> been in rd since the re-opening

[19:04] <[RD]Parm> also for a year before that

[19:04] <`Kip> Cool beans. :P Do you hate Evezz as much as I do?

[19:04] <[RD]Parm> l000l

[19:04] <[RD]Parm> the 4ner lmfao

[19:04] <[RD]Parm> nah hes alright ;c

[19:05] <[RD]Parm> evezz #1

[19:05] <`Kip> Yea I kinda agree. Who is your biggest influence ever in clanning?

[19:06] <[RD]Parm> Toxic from back in the day when he did lowlifecommentarys. https://www.youtube.com/user/CommentaryLowLife

[19:07] <[RD]Parm> his lisp back then had me feeling some type of way

[19:07] <`Kip> l000000000000000000000000000l, that is great. But seriously. Who?

[19:07] <[RD]Parm> l0l prob atm would be Evezz just because he's my leader

[19:08] <`Kip> Oh alright cool. What is your opinion on the reopening of FOE?

[19:08] <[RD]Parm> hmm

[19:08] <[RD]Parm> I acutally like it a ton, another clan that does P2P and will challenge FI in p2p. As in general quite a good clan one of the last honour clans out there

[19:08] <[RD]Parm> happy to see them back

[19:09] <`Kip> Do you see any clans that might be affected by the reopening of FOE?

[19:10] <[RD]Parm> Well RD itself took a hit sadly, losing 5-8 great members. but obviously there are some clans that will be effected greater

[19:10] <[RD]Parm> for exmaple EOP

[19:10] <[RD]Parm> who honestly has been carried by FOE's quality past couple of months.

[19:10] <`Kip> Where do you see RD in the future?

[19:11] <[RD]Parm> well atm we are holding #2 matched can be debated though. our weekend trips are good but we were unstable this weekend pulling 35 to saturday and 70 to sunday :C

[19:12] <[RD]Parm> tweaks here and there and i think we'll be up there competing with FOE/FI

[19:12] <[RD]Parm> wildy and clanwars

[19:12] <`Kip> That is good. Do see any rivalries coming in the future since ZU is "slumping"?

[19:13] <[RD]Parm> LOL<3 ZU ahh see i actually liked ZU when i first came back to the game. but their decision to try and hack CV before we even opened really was the end for them.

[19:14] <[RD]Parm> Slumped them from 60 to 20 back then

[19:14] <[RD]Parm> and from 50 even with MM forums tactic back to 30's lol

[19:14] <[RD]Parm> and i even have a little picture for you: http://puu.sh/eVYXP/48489282a5.png wasn't planning to leak but ZU are done they don't want to fight us anymore.

[19:15] <`Kip> So, is it true that Redemption has DDOSed before?

[19:16] <[RD]Parm> aahahah obviously thats been a big question with this whole EOP prep thingy

[19:16] <`Kip> And?

[19:19] <[RD]Parm> nah we don't ddos lellers but i think maybe EOP should within them for the reason on why they're all dcing: http://puu.sh/eTdFF/31a69eda6c.png

[19:20] <`Kip> Wow... So that rage the other day had some reason behind it?

[19:20] <[RD]Parm> Yea l0l, he banned 4 of our Ranks. Let his ranks post his propaganda, and then deleted all our explinations.

[19:21] <[RD]Parm> that site is cancer we will never use it again.

[19:21] <`Kip> That’s no good. I hope you can return one day. :/

[19:21] <[RD]Parm> Wouldn't hold my breath ^.^

[19:22] <`Kip> Aw. Now I am gonna ask you 5 quick questions. You got some time?

[19:22] <[RD]Parm> yea i got to go to work though soon :) so it'll have to be quick!

[19:23] <`Kip> First question, what is your favorite item in RuneScape?

[19:23] <[RD]Parm> my fav item atm is my ags

[19:23] <[RD]Parm> op

[19:24] <`Kip> I love it too.  Next question. If you could have a date with any "dream girl" in the world who would it be?

[19:25] <[RD]Parm> Nina Dobrev<3

[19:26] <[RD]Parm> http://i.imgur.com/j6cfO3b.jpg

[19:27] <`Kip> She is bae I gotta say.

[19:27] <`Kip> Next question, who is your favorite RuneScape Jagex Mod?

[19:27] <[RD]Parm> Ash for sure

[19:27] <`Kip> Any reason?

[19:28] <[RD]Parm> he takes my suggestions :C like when i got the pizzas polled to be put together.

[19:28] <`Kip> That is cool.  Next Question, if you had 3 wishes from a genie what would they be?

[19:28] <[RD]Parm> l000l wow tough

[19:28] <[RD]Parm> prob to travel the world

[19:28] <[RD]Parm> date [RD]Shawn

[19:29] <[RD]Parm> and see what happens if Evezz doesn't smoke weed for a day.

[19:29] <`Kip> Those are some odd ones...

[19:29] <`Kip> Last question. Boobs or ass?

[19:29] <[RD]Parm> Ass.

[19:29] <[RD]Parm> ;c

[19:29] <`Kip> Hahahahaha I see, any reason behind it?

[19:30] <[RD]Parm> omg tht pun ;]

[19:30] <[RD]Parm> ass is just better

[19:30] <[RD]Parm> plane and simple tits is meh

[19:30] <`Kip> That is true in some aspects.

[19:30] <`Kip> Well that is all the time we have. Thanks Parm for the interview!

[19:30] <[RD]Parm> np

SHI9IHz.png

VJEA3zz.gif

Special thanks to,

@@Parm, for letting me interview him.

@@Luke, for making this amazing GFX.

@@Beau, for the idea of "Weekly Interviews"

[19:14] <[RD]Parm> and i even have a little picture for you: http://puu.sh/eVYXP/48489282a5.png wasn't planning to leak but ZU are done they don't want to fight us anymore.

Lmfao all James was asking was for Parm to stop following our clan around to our preps and hitting off our members(Great IRC leak m8). Basically the only way RD effects us is with ddosing. Prep us with no booters matched we have no issue (won't happen).  were 2-0 vs RD in preps lmfao RD #2 Matched! And no Parm you don't have our Leader Boards you #1 Lizardsquad haxor back to the scarf shop m8

[19:14] <[RD]Parm> and i even have a little picture for you: http://puu.sh/eVYXP/48489282a5.png wasn't planning to leak but ZU are done they don't want to fight us anymore.

Lmfao all James was asking was for Parm to stop following our clan around to our preps and hitting off our members(Great IRC leak m8). Basically the only way RD effects us is with ddosing. Prep us with no booters matched we have no issue (won't happen).  were 2-0 vs RD in preps lmfao RD #2 Matched! And no Parm you don't have our Leader Boards you #1 Lizardsquad haxor back to the scarf shop m8

Butthurt alert.

[19:14] <[RD]Parm> and i even have a little picture for you: http://puu.sh/eVYXP/48489282a5.png wasn't planning to leak but ZU are done they don't want to fight us anymore.

Lmfao all James was asking was for Parm to stop following our clan around to our preps and hitting off our members(Great IRC leak m8). Basically the only way RD effects us is with ddosing. Prep us with no booters matched we have no issue (won't happen). were 2-0 vs RD in preps lmfao RD #2 Matched! And no Parm you don't have our Leader Boards you #1 Lizardsquad haxor back to the scarf shop m8

Um could you like try to talk with your mouth for a change? Dont think your ass is relevant here