The HPC scene is thriving grow some balls you lpc's

Ashe

There are 10 clans in the hpc scene.Why are these pussy ass lpc's still not coming out our times. Soon whats gonna happen is the HPC's are gonna come LPC times to fish out the lpc's like last time.

Redemption

Zerg Unit

Supremacy

Leet Tactics

Eruption of Pures

Final Ownage Elite

Leet Tactics

The Last Pures

Retribution

Fatality

The whole point is to create a division to stay away from the lvl 100s and create new MPCs over the duration of 6 months, just because your clan is brown sticky stuff and cannot compete at this moment with the top, even the bottom feeders, does not mean you have to come ruin our fun. & if it's that big of a problem leave your clan and come join a real clan.

Fi and Rd will be going out at LPC times soon enough.

Haha, like EOP did then? LOOOOL

Honestly, I swear all you EOP drips have completely forgotten about your history, or lack thereof should I say. 

Lets go back to a couple of months ago (this is after 5 of you were attending foe trips) to the days of 0-30 prep records and routine trips to singles via CP.

You are a 7 year old clan and you literally have nothing to show for it.

Know your place. Once the hype dies you die and we won't let you forget it.

Well, the MPC/HPC clans won't change their times so that stands out initially as a ridiculous statement, why would they? You say it yourself in the title of this topic; "The HPC scene is thriving..." Unlike last time when there were 3 clans remaining, there is absolutely zero motivation for these clans to move their trip times. Moreso, the LPC scene is thriving with about the same ammount of clans as the other scene and most of em pulling 30-60.

The biggest issue with LPC times being different to MPC/HPC is multiclanning, most of the clans right now consist of tonnes of members from other higher leveled clans, which makes it logistically cauliflower to change their trip times.

I predict the release of F2P will shake this up a little, I know a few LPC clans that are being discussed to be opened that are not going to accept multi claners, and they could and will probably PK at HPC/MPC times with combat caps and avoid getting hit by the higher leveled clans by simply fighting in low wilderness levels.

With these new LPC's being actively involved in the MPC/HPC scene whilst still avoiding the negatives of it (such as getting crashed etc) due to combat caps and being able to Pk in low wilderness is a much more efficient way of building a foundation. This will allow them to get involved with the weaker of the MPC clans (if they want to) entirely on their own watch if the LPC clans have the numbers and organisation, rather than Pking 3 hours later and not having the oppotunity to be the 'giant slayers' by beating an MPC clan.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in relation to that.

Haha, like EOP did then? LOOOOL

Honestly, I swear all you EOP drips have completely forgotten about your history, or lack thereof should I say. 

Lets go back to a couple of months ago (this is after 5 of you were attending foe trips) to the days of 0-30 prep records and routine trips to singles via CP.

You are a 7 year old clan and you literally have nothing to show for it.

Damn l0l.