Cherry on Top

pam

Just now, Spiral said:

tldr u dont have to write a bible here buddy, that vid is awful and so is ur quality + sup's quality l0l

i left your clan 10 minutes into my first pk trip because your callers/organization were dogshit.

afterwards you apologized to jap about how bad the pk trip was and asked us to come back. LOOL.

i didn't join rage because i'm not going to join a clan where the callers are so terrible that my choices are

BhpTrcl.png

or calling your trips for you (you guys need to replace ayb)

i joined sup because they actually have quality.

you're so tilted because i'm helping your rivals slump and close you. bookmarking this topic for later.

2 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i didn't join rage because i'm not going to join a clan where the callers are so terrible that my choices are

BhpTrcl.png

you're so tilted because i'm helping your rivals slump and close you. bookmarking this topic for later.

ayb legit kills ur clan lmfao 

3at is PARANOID lmao

12 minutes ago, Pun said:

Its because you pipe up and sound like a faggot.

rage piped up and now every second edgi spends slaving is worthless because i recruit just as many kids for sup. and i'm laughing my ass off, ecstatic from all the salt i get to collect from you guys, while he's probably standing at ge wanting to rope it. i'm having so much fun that i told sup i don't want a rank, not trying to get anything out of it, just find this rivalry fun.

you guys @ed me all week saying see you sunday thinking you would outpull us by more than just a few players because cd closed and now you're hella salty because it didnt work out for u.

14 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

rage piped up and now every second edgi spends slaving is worthless because i recruit just as many kids for sup. and i'm laughing my ass off, ecstatic from all the salt i get to collect from you guys, while he's probably standing at ge wanting to rope it. i'm having so much fun that i told sup i don't want a rank, not trying to get anything out of it, just find this rivalry fun.

you guys @ed me all week saying see you sunday thinking you would outpull us by more than just a few players because cd closed and now you're hella salty because it didnt work out for u.

wtf you talking about freak

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

BhpTrcl.png

l00000000000000000000 delusional fuck hahahha

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

you guys were so hype for this sunday but cd turned on you and sup pulled gg better luck next week back to sand crabs for edgi :)

in other words, cd brought 30 mains and took your cape counter from 60 to 90? LMFAO listen to yourself you got rolled in P2P

25 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Hows it pointless for edgi to recruit if rage is killing you and legacy 2v1 and this comes from an unbiased spectator.

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

that asap kid was like, yelling and losing his cool, my natural reaction to that is to troll/mock someone when they do that.

i ran into him at edge and i was like "yo dude lets do a friendly pkri we're a new clan but there isn't much active in gmt time lets get some events"

kid shows up an hour early when we agreed on a time in his own timezone cuz braindead asap didnt know it was daylight savings hours almost a month after the switch (i'm on a different continent and i figured it out,) had the nerve to call me late  @'s me about 50 times, then brings mains and almost twice as many pures as agreed. the kid was spamming me with so many @s and sperging so hard that i made the judgement call "nobody's cringe enough to bring mains to a 10v pkri" so i didnt log mine. i called him and fucked with him a bit while my friends sat in the call laughing their asses off (edited out) and he ended the call raging out, spamming my discord dms with all caps, and blocking me.

honestly pretty cringe for asap/northern.

Lmfao who the fuck do you think you are lolol? You sound cringe and weak as fuck. Delusional mind.... you fit right in with shitpremacy. 

8 minutes ago, Pun said:

Hows it pointless for edgi to recruit if rage is killing you and legacy 2v1 and this comes from an unbiased spectator.

because if you're actually on the trips to see it, that's not whats happening on them. especially not today. rage lost bad

1 minute ago, B S A said:

Lmfao who the fuck do you think you are lolol? You sound cringe and weak as fuck. Delusional mind.... you fit right in with shitpremacy.

don't your own ranks call you retarded on the pk trips?

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

because if you're actually on the trips to see it, that's not whats happening on them. especially not today. rage lost bad.

Dude are you dilisuonal. Go watch the THREE POVs posted on our WINNING topic. lmfao, unlike Shitpremacy who likes to only post GIFS of their fights,, we post full videos x3. 

Also like I said earlier. You sound cringe and weak af lol. Go do roids bro, it sounds like you need em. 

5 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

because if you're actually on the trips to see it, that's not whats happening on them. especially not today. rage lost bad

don't your own ranks call you retarded on the pk trips?

LOLOLOLOL. We all know niblet get his period every month. We don't sweat it. And wait till the audio leak we got coming LOLOLOL.

1 minute ago, B S A said:

Dude are you dilisuonal. Go watch the THREE POVs posted on our WINNING topic.

smoked at boneyard l0000

literally avoided fighting rivals cuz foe wouldnt off you

rough sunday, all you got out of it was a gif of killing 3 kids right after we gwased apex.