100 ELITES STUN THE PURE SCENE. FATALITY MURDERED - FOE #1 P2P SUNDAY

Fake Smile

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

watched both clans videos, you're deluded if you even try to claim this lol

You have to watch an exilent pov because rev was fighting rot/z/apex in fi capes giving them a +30-40, foe held the lead in pures for most of the fight

We outperformed and outlasted, we could have teled out when they had 30 pures in game too but why would we

45 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

You have to watch an exilent pov because rev was fighting rot/z/apex in fi capes giving them a +30-40, foe held the lead in pures for most of the fight

We outperformed and outlasted, we could have teled out when they had 30 pures in game too but why would we

no1 believes you

and btw:

22 hours ago, Dynamic said:

f2p could happen but i assume this is a "we only do f2p if theres p2p as well" declaration, which is pretty pointless 

your leader said he isnt ready to only f2p either, hahaha

hope to see you around for many years witnessing what could have been

6 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Coming from an eop-made clanner this means nothing. You're either blind or can't tell which information is propaganda, which is not. Probably one of those flat-earthers anti-corona losers as well.

oe3ttPh.png

2 hours ago, Fatality's Bouncer said:

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING MY CLAN?
I AM UNDEFEATED IN FULLOUTS VERSUS FINAL OWNAGE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT L0L FUCKING VICTIMS

The only ones avoiding is you. Nice teleout midfight yesterday. You can't handle FO

49 minutes ago, Nos said:

Jamz sending a bunch of shitality kids to brigade this topic because he knows the truth that his clan got destroyed. Only a matter of time before he jumps ship after losing yet another rivalry to FOE.

It amazes me how they are still open after all these years losing so many rivalries during.

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

https://streamable.com/eulyul

https://streamable.com/amhsjs

https://streamable.com/kj73db

3 gifs taken at 3 different points in the fight. pretty much sums up how it was for 80% of the time before fi lobbied out!

look what happened in the start of that fight 1v1, peep the fucking cape counter u victim:

CrASk3g.gif

this fucking guy has the audacity to post streamables of that cringe fight when you had 6 other clans on us? l000l, it took 1 other clan to come kill the rest of those retarded anti fi pure clans, they also had more motivation as they got to fight the main clans who were hitting us too besides rot who came for rev only

imageproxy.png

look what happens when its 1v1

AohZTWE.gif

l00l u even crashed us up 20 with full food when we were farming apex and got kyped

JC7JJtU.gif

i am going to fucking break you my guy, take that purple rank right fucking now, i am your god damn motivator l00000000l

• 4 weeks later...