loltrauma

Syracuse

you just made your final decision by making this topic lmfao!!

and now you are contradicting yourself because you realize how dumb your decision is and how dumb people are making your clan look right now.

85s? you said 90- on your topic get your facts straight

Also, i thought we brought mith and 90s last weekend already?

l0l

It actually will be determined on what other clans happen to do this weekend, thanks :-)

It can be done. It's easy. Everybody trains to cmb 50 and stops training. That way the only way you will level is through group pking, mini's and preps. That should be doable because 90% has a main pure in a top pure clan, so you shouldn't even want to train your lower lvled pure. The problem is that people will break the rules. Clans do anything for an advantage.

Anyways: how can you (all "LPC" clans) still call yourselves a LPC if you have 70s and 80s.. lol. You're just doing it because you don't want to be an 'actual' pure clan because then there would be no purpose to stay open since you'd have to compete with the likes of TLP/Eop/Etc. And seeing how the majority of your members are in top clans on their main pures.. Yeah not going to happen. In the end you'll all reach the same combat lvl as your main pure. What's the point then?

The only lpc that would be able to successfully move up into the bigger scene would be Olympus. Most of their members have been straight recruited from edgeville and they've grown to be quite good. These other lpc's will not be able to do that when the majority of their members are in clans like EOP, TLP, and FI. When I was on staff in Nemesis we had a lot of p2p based fatality members. Ultimately a lot of the fatality members spent too much time with us in our ts and preps. The ranks of FI made them choose between the two clans and unfortunately we lost a large amount of really good players. We still went on to pull big next Sunday and ended #1 p2p lpc but after that we lost prep after prep ultimately making us close because the majority of our members were clan wars based.

Lol they're just doing this brown sticky stuff because they need more supremacy members as blackup. Trauma and olympus are really making them struggle. Fucking brown sticky stuff clan will do anything for an advantage. Why would you threaten to destroy the "lpc" scene just because trauma destroyed you for a weekend. Just fucking recruit my GOD. All you ranks nowadays are lazy as fuck. Back then me and my ranks would recruit for hours and host recruiting events in edgeville or GE. It's not that fucking hard LOL.