Final Ownage Elite #1 F2P | Pure Domination |

holydreams

I completely disagree with you claiming #1 today. Neither eop or foe was, the fights were all clusters and eop was up against foe (see cape counter) as many times as foe was up against eop. That plus the fact many clans interfered and it became a huge clusterfuck. 

It is a shame to see how quickly people change the second they get in a rivalry though. :<

Gj on your trip nonetheless, seems like you guys had fun and thats the most important thing ;)

at least your putting up more of a fight than fatality did.

I like how when we have +10 more than you, you decide to lobby/single strip & when we have -10 we will still fight you. LOL

Unless it's P2P, right  :D ?

I completely disagree with you claiming #1 today. Neither eop or foe was, the fights were all clusters and eop was up against foe (see cape counter) as many times as foe was up against eop. That plus the fact many clans interfered and it became a huge clusterfuck.

It is a shame to see how quickly people change the second they get in a rivalry though. :<

Gj on your trip nonetheless, seems like you guys had fun and thats the most important thing ;)

actually it's the fact that eop members value brown sticky stuff talk and trying to put themselves higher on a game over others instead of playing it. That's why everyone is against you. Because you never seem to realise you guys aren't some gods of this game lol and care only about not losing '#1' it will happen eventually so why not actually be logical and realise that? No clan is #1 forever