[P2P SUNDAY] CLAN RAGE TAKES OVER FO's 45 MAN ANNIVERSARY PULL | 6 CLANS 90 IN CC

Augury

2 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Y would we need any help from clans when we were bullying all of them?? 

I feel you. It has been such a painfull time for you, all these times Foe were bullying you to 40 bears and you could not convince your members that you were gonna do better. Your clan did still not get better btw and using a different clan to hide your insecure position as a clan. 

I even forgot that you were around aswell, sounds like you finally did something else then spending ur time in singles the last 6+ months or so? LOL. 

Keep bump my topic tho 

1 hour ago, social inept fake profile said:

Your clan has been farmed for months/years LOL. You had a small hype with BVG era and then went downhill quick and never recovered cause Foe were bullying you. Now your members can hide behind another clan and they feel very comfortable with it so they start coming out of their shells.  

nice excuse for losing at your own game, chall south if you really believe that.

12 minutes ago, Unbiased Dog said:

nice excuse for losing at your own game, chall south if you really believe that.

Doing 1st to 50s or 30 vs 30 is only for bottem tier clans like terror and rage. 

12 minutes ago, Andre said:

don’t even think about apping when fo closes btw (you’re not getting in)

Your clan would be begging me to come into rage, since it gets them 1 step closer to pull 45 bears! But don't worry I don't downgrade to bottem tier clans LOL. 

10 minutes ago, Pun said:

its ok to cry friend

I cried the most when I was in Invictus, that was such a horrible clan :( 

13 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Doing 1st to 50s or 30 vs 30 is only for bottem tier clans like terror and rage. 

Your clan would be begging me to come into rage, since it gets them 1 step closer to pull 45 bears! But don't worry I don't downgrade to bottem tier clans LOL. 

lmfao_fo.gif

14 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Looks like you were a victim their as well, unlucky and cry on friend sadboyz2001