So, Semi-Serious Question

Quode

Why are you personally an imbecile?

Please answer the question in the fast reply box below. This applies to any active clanning individual who spends more than 3 hours a day (average per week) involved in RuneScape warring, discussing, and/or media editing.

And yes. That applies to every person on these boards with the exception of those who will not find this topic until later next week (since they rarely are online).

This is for personal humor, so please enlighten me so I may gain a better perspective into the thought processes (or lack thereof) of the inferior peasants that be the clanning lads of 2015.

You may proceed.

It's pretty bad quode because you say this, yet you claim you've retired n all this brown sticky stuff, claim you don't care and w/e else and yet come and continue to post absolute bollocks on this site ty. You were once a top lad.

I try but these kids are so broccolied it hurts. I think most of it is the fact that a real conversation on these boards intimidates these guys so they resort to attacking any sort of serious conversation to protect themselves from having to use their brains.

It's pretty bad quode because you say this, yet you claim you've retired n all this brown sticky stuff, claim you don't care and w/e else and yet come and continue to post absolute bollocks on this site ty. You were once a top lad.

@@Berto I'm saying asking an honest question for people to ask themselves, I give less than a fuck about what people's actual thoughts are on the matter, the fact remains that 95% of you guys have the exact same attitude perpetually here on this site that I display in this topic post.

The difference between myself and all of you guys is that I post about once every 2-3 weeks. I don't play the game, because I have better games to play. Games with better communities, mechanics, and less grind required in order to FULLY enjoy the game. You guys don't even play the game the way it should be played, you just talk alot of brown sticky stuff.

This thread was meant to just voice my opinion in regards to the majority of the pure community, and although those who know me didn't take it seriously (Plawpy/Wardy/Ham/Hanu/Beau/Chesty), the rest of you took it to heart, because you know it applies to you or the clan you associate with. I'm still your mate @@Berto, as I am with everybody before, I just would like to see better banter and less genuine retardation on the boards.

@@Plawpy and @@Wardy have had the best replies on this topic by far, @Chesty comes close as well sadly.