[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures F2P Prep 2-1 [05/03/15]

holydreams

Looked eZ that ddos first rd thooooo

Shows how desperate some people are to get a win

spastic, eop hit them off 

ot: gf foe :) was fun, round 1 EoP hit you guys off and round 2 a spastic attacked randomly, so gf cant wait for the next one :) nice pull

spastic, eop hit them off

i wouldnt be surprised if tlp did tho. lol tlp the same clan that leaked foe's boards numerous times pre-eoc and their high council (cody) leaked their database since he used to host for foe lol

not saying they did, but its a possibility and not everything can be directed at eop

i wouldnt be surprised if tlp did tho. lol tlp the same clan that leaked foe's boards numerous times pre-eoc and their high council (cody) leaked their database since he used to host for foe lol not saying they did, but its a possibility and not everything can be directed at eop

na it wasn't TLP

i heard 7 people got hit off first round for foe, woulda easily been a 3-0. look at how easy you guys beat them after the first round, especially round 2 (losing 1 person) gr8 pulls from both clans tho, especially from tlp. :y:

We only lost one person because an tomato fucked up their attacking round so 3 of them got banged instantly. Tlp put up a great fight hoping for more high ops preps in the future ;p