Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

Forgive us Father for we are going to sin,

we are going to mass murder little 12 year olds on the weekend.

Heavenly Father please send fo to the depths of hell

Amen

legit weirdo lol

ot; c u saturday hope it's fun!!

So TL;DR is you get bullied all of your life, make a clan to reside in so fellow social rejects can come together (recruited from your help IRC obviously) in an attempt to make it somewhere in the big world.

Stay easy pak lmfao

ye ur right lmao im rly not gonna bother

its like anything anybody says goes str8 through one ear and out the other

ur a broccoli

ye ur right lmao im rly not gonna bother

its like anything anybody says goes str8 through one ear and out the other

ur a broccoli

I think you're forgetting that you're writing, not speaking (even if you were trying to talk no one could hear you anyway yung mute lmfao) broccoli.

ur eyebrows are literally bigger than your eyes wtf lmfa0

?

why would we want more than 20 in a f2p midweek looking for little guy teams to have fun.

Who knew Eop would be mad after they got carroted last weekend and yesterday that they would mass 40 people just to hit 15 people...

LOL JK we all did.

You are contradicting yourself alot on this topic. First its why would we want more than 20 then its our members dont like f2p. Unlike your clan we're a wildy clan and not a clw clan. Hence we pull more to wildy events than preps. (Unlike you do xdxdxd)

'We only fight you when we outpull you' lpl0l0l. Last midweek fight was matched (+/-3) in p2p and you got carroted. Last saturday we gave you another hole to brown sticky stuff through down 10 (not even mentioning sv, fi, rd, sup on your speeddial to help you.) And you ended that fight with.. what? 45 members while you started with 80? Nice 1 m8ie.

N you complain about mains on a 'unofficial' midweek while you had more mains there than we did (you had 5 we had 3). If you were to stop bringing sv to trips and your 15 man rankteam on mains our fights would be alot more fun (and stop with the brown sticky stuffty alliance it wont safe you neither will all your propaganda)

Why bother making a topic of a "matched prep" when u rush a clan up 10, your topic gave me cancer..

Also stop sucking off a clan that you're not even in tomato, you make the alliance a bit too obvious.

please tell me how foe and Imperial is allianced lmfao, we dont have any connections together.

As you said i'm not even in the clan, your topic gave me cancer 38vs15 ppl lmfao

please tell me how foe and Imperial is allianced lmfao, we dont have any connections together.

Imperial & Supremacy are pretty much the same clan (i do know that not all of you are in Supremacy as well, but that's a fact)

Whenever we would fight FO & they start struggling then Supremacy would magically appear to team up on EoP (Is it a coincidence that Supremacy's leader was Ex-high rank in FO?) From what i heard he is also Adhi's cousin (current FO's leader)

Last weekend we cleared FO completely at gdz, then we suddenly saw Imperial sneaking south east of gdz while ~50 FO members teled back up to gdz to start the 2v1, before Olympus also decided to join in on the party to make it 3v1 (Coincidence? I think not)

I also saw someone post logs about Imperial eventually merging into Supremacy & then 3at decided to close Supremacy into FO (not sure how true this is but whatever)

From what i already see on this site, how every Supremacy/Imperial member flames EoP on any Foe related topic or simply EoP related topic, it  makes it even more obvious.

Was it explained enough?

Lets see if we see any of the above mentioned clans holding hands with FO this weekend, shall we?

this is the reason people are going to sharkbrew lol......making posts like this and your the site owner.

"this is the reason people are going to sharkbrew"

And if you are talking about that other brown sticky stuffty pure clanning site Lmfao, hope your not static broccoli.

ps: get ur hair cut

"this is the reason people are going to sharkbrew"

And if you are talking about that other brown sticky stuffty pure clanning site Lmfao, hope your not static broccoli.

ps: get ur hair cut

When you type c-warfare it automatically changes to sharkbrew & i didn't realize that.

I just fixed my post.

I think you're forgetting that you're writing, not speaking (even if you were trying to talk no one could hear you anyway yung mute lmfao) broccoli.

ur eyebrows are literally bigger than your eyes wtf lmfa0

i'm typing not writing if u wanna try get technical about it lmao smh

it's awkward because i use my mic more than you, why would i talk to someone i dont even like? lmao

salty cos u had no friends in year 11 lmao ty

As you said i'm not even in the clan, your topic gave me cancer 38vs15 ppl lmfao

First it was 37v17 n now 38v15, you rly trying to make propaganda on this topic m8