WorldTracker

Obese

How do you feel it's effects have been on pure clanning?

I beleive it's a negative influence on pure clanning, I mean, everyone uses it, so you may's well.

But i feel it takes alot of out clanning, Clean fights are borderline impossible now days unless it's in CLW.

I mean, it's the weekend, it won't stop anyone going out, i just want to know what you believe the impact of the world tracker to be.

This, but i guess you just gotta adapt to it.

Agree, Definitely don't think anyone's going to stop going out on weekends based on it, was just curious to whether everyone thinks it helped, or hurt pure clanning as a whole. 

Worldtracker does absolutely no good for weekend events and makes them worse. 

With such a tool clans spend more time doing nothing and sitting in strip or lobby and seeing who makes the first move. 

From a pking perspective whoever makes the first move will be perpetually disadvantaged because of the public broadcast, and clean fights are not possible with the current state of the clanning community (looking at all of you). 

Worldtracker removes the need to scout efficiently/plant leaks because now you will have roughly enough information to tell what you're dealing with in a world.

TL;DR, it does more harm than good 

With such a tool clans spend more time doing nothing and sitting in strip or lobby and seeing who makes the first move. 

From a pking perspective whoever makes the first move will be perpetually disadvantaged because of the public broadcast, and clean fights are not possible with the current state of the clanning community (looking at all of you). 

Worldtracker removes the need to scout efficiently/plant leaks because now you will have roughly enough information to tell what you're dealing with in a world.

shutup fatass

This, but i guess you just gotta adapt to it.

gotta agree with this man here tbh. The technology or application, whatever you wanna call it is already there. Somebody somewhere in some clan is going to have a world tracker. I would be perfectly fine without world trackers but I feel like at this point its not something that you can entirely get rid of.

It does clean out the bad clan from the good clans, like if your rank team (spies, worldtracker, organization) isn't good you wouldn't be able to adapt.

But I agree it does more harm than good..